RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
You nikkas and this wrestling knowledge...:beli::obama:

Seriously man how do you guys recall this shyt. :wtf: I had to go Google the shyt now.

Same way we know about Classic Hip Hop and Classic TV Shows...It was part of our more Simpler Times as a Youth:mjcry:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bret really should have just agreed to lose that match. he was leaving the territory and he had the belt. yeah shawn michaels was being a dikk, but that's personal, not business. but bret believed he was a canadian superhero and his career would be inexorably damaged if he lost in canada. he was and still is a huge mark for his own gimmick.

I do think they cut the Match too short,It was getting good up until Vince Rung the Bell

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Talk to em mueller :wow: I told y’all a few posts back, this is a war of attrition. These little media wins ain’t shyt. Who cares what Rudy lies about. We’re gonna win y’all.

@Orbital-Fetus i might be a veteran of the Air Force, but you’re a veteran of the rep war. Think of the blood sweat and tears that went into it.

@ExodusNirvana yall need to have that same rep war energy in this thread.

:wow: they tried to cheat with mod rep and still lost. Come on y’all, cheaters and liars don’t always win.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't know how to describe it but this NK fail feels different like..... you can feel the fact that everyone around Trump knows he isn't made to lead. It's like watching a bad athlete you thought had potential actually regress and you know he's going to be out the league next year.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't know how to describe it but this NK fail feels different like..... you can feel the fact that everyone around Trump knows he isn't made to lead. It's like watching a bad athlete you thought had potential actually regress and you know he's going to be out the league next year.
I think that's been known but his supporters think he's coming back to the table to make a deal and this is a tactic.

Watch smug ass pence's face while Trump made his remarks earlier. These people are the worst possible set of leaders we may have ever had. It's a fukkin joke.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

rudy looking like.....but what about 911.
fukk you rudy!!!!
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Talk to em mueller :wow: I told y’all a few posts back, this is a war of attrition. These little media wins ain’t shyt. Who cares what Rudy lies about. We’re gonna win y’all.

@Orbital-Fetus i might be a veteran of the Air Force, but you’re a veteran of the rep war. Think of the blood sweat and tears that went into it.

@ExodusNirvana yall need to have that same rep war energy in this thread.

:wow: they tried to cheat with mod rep and still lost. Come on y’all, cheaters and liars don’t always win.

done-1-mahatma-gandhi.jpg