RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
As I read more into this story, and seeing other's input, I guess this shyt is a bit bigger than anticipated.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would likely require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Once again, undermining current US policy with the previous president in office through off the record "secret" meetings while Obama is still in office. Again, another logan act violation :ohhh:

U.S. officials said the FBI has been scrutinizing the Seychelles meeting as part of a broader probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and alleged contacts between associates of Putin and Trump. The FBI declined to comment.

:ohhh:
In an unusual breach of protocol, the UAE did not notify the Obama administration in advance of the visit, though officials found out because Zayed’s name appeared on a flight manifest.
:scust:

Government officials in the Seychelles said they were not aware of any meetings between Trump and Putin associates in the country around Jan. 11. But they said luxury resorts on the island are ideal for clandestine gatherings like the one described by the U.S., European and Arab officials.
:mjlol:

“Separating Russia from Iran was a common theme,” said a former intelligence official in the Obama administration who met with Trump transition officials. “It didn’t seem very well thought out. It seemed a little premature. They clearly had a very specific policy position, which I found odd given that they hadn’t even taken the reins and explored with experts in the U.S. government the pros and cons of that approach.”
:stopitslime:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:letmesee::whatyoumean:

:mindblown:

That's the current campaign

The unmasking one didn't stick so now they are like "Stop looking into this...... we don't want another cold war!!!"

Just let Trump give Russia what it wants so he can make all you people who aren't white christians miserable.... and we won't feel resentment for the fact that you are doing better than us anymore

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
reminder that blackwater (now called Academi) is essentially a Christian jihadist group that imagines itself a new Crusade:mjlol:

they're literally "white knights":russ:

:heh:Trumpset, come get your boys
Whenever I hear of outfits like Academi (aka blackwater) I can't help but think of Metal Gear Solid.

Where is Solid Snake :damn:?