RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Believe there was a coordinated effort to invest in spies and surveillance for a campaign that nobody thought could win brehs.

Heres the thing.

I'm actually thoroughly shocked how deeply penetrated his campaign was.

A year ago I was worried the feds were asleep and that they were playing catch up.

Turns out they were ahead...frankly years ago :heh:

When you think about it, he's been an easy means of connecting the dots for the eastern european mob for years because of his financial dealings. He's neither careful or discrete, he's more than likely been an unknowing honey pot for the Feds for years.

There is irony here. If the FBI could infiltrate their campaign by merely making a few phone calls and offering 1500 for a paper imagine what enemies of the US could do. :wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NewDay
While making his case for creating a second special counsel, Rep. Lee Zeldin said yesterday that the FBI fired @JoshSCampbell.

Campbell's response: "I left a career that I loved, working as a special agent in the FBI, so that I could step out and speak out against this nonsense"

7:07 AM - May 23, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Something big needs to drop to counter this bullshyt.
That’s how far they muddied the waters with this distraction bullshyt. Something HUGE has been dropping almost everyday, consistently, and because these partisan hacks are in “protect Trump at all costs” mode” it just seems that it’s another day. Trump has normalized presidential abuse of power and criminality so much, that stuff that would have ended any presidency to this point, looks like another day in the office in Trumps America

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:Rockwhat:

Are we eating more nothing Burgers today???

I got the whole wheat buns..

Dammit! I've got meetings from 10:30 through the rest of the day. Save me 2 burgers, some chips and if the potato salad is good, save me some of that too. But you know you can't eat everyone's potato salad....