RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NULL

One quality I despise in people like Trump is that they are so disingenuous that they can't/won't admit when they're wrong and take genuine accountability. This man can very rarely admit when he's wrong or say sorry in any meaningful way. From the Central Park 5 fukery (which he still denies) to the PusyGate and to present day. So the irony of tweeting incorrectly Clinton got the 'answers' instead of saying 'questions' and she should apologise, he won't even correct himself or apologise for alot of BS is:dahell: :mindblown:

Last edited:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
TkPiFG0.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Where are his "apologists"? N/M, I want those idiots to stay out of this thread. It is really unbelievable that is happening. I really, truly, wouldn't trust this guy or his administration to run a bake sale. I really hope that whoever gets this pile of sh!t next can realistically undo this sh!t, but the further down the road we get, the harder it is going to be.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are his "apologists"? N/M, I want those idiots to stay out of this thread. It is really unbelievable that is happening. I really, truly, wouldn't trust this guy or his administration to run a bake sale. I really hope that whoever gets this pile of sh!t next can realistically undo this sh!t, but the further down the road we get, the harder it is going to be.

what is unbelievable besides the russian conspiracy theory? Undo what shyt exactly? A lot of vague hatred, "he's a liar" "He's an embarrassment" but no 1 can quote a lie :comeon:.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:yeshrug:tried to warn you guys

"Trump may not be ready to give up on his wiretap allegations and his anger at leaks from the intelligence community to the press, but top Republicans on the Hill seem ready to move on to a new strategy when it comes to Russia.

Asked why the senators avoided talk of leaks Thursday, the Senate's second-ranking Republican, Sen. John Cornyn, dryly stated 'We're trying to avoid the circus atmosphere.' "

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/senate-intelligence-hearing-russia-analysis/

Crying about leaks instead of the facts on Russia is clown tactics, according to the 2nd-ranking Republican on the Senate Intelligence committee. :bpumad:

EDIT: Also, why should this clown's opinion on YouTube have any credibility? :heh: