RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What if Carter Page is the informant. He got wrapped up for getting to cozy with the Russians in 2013.

Think about if, he has no real connection to Trump prior to the election and has the perfect cover at the same time needing to redeem himself for being courted by Russian Intelligence. He would be just high enough in the food chain to witness some illegal activity yet not close enough for them to start distancing themselves from him when the heat starts coming down.

Not to mention, as far as they all are concerned, they think their issues started with the FISA on Page, they had no knowledge of the existence of the investigation prior.

:jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

card5-trumpmob-businesscard-v4.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I got played by Russian intelligence
by Tom Rogan
| May 18, 2018 10:59 AM

I got played by Russian intelligence.

Yesterday, after dealing with the Twitter explosion that followed my piece on the Kerch Strait Bridge between Crimea and Ukraine (my follow-up piece here standing by my original piece), I received an email from a Ukr.net address purporting to be from a staff assistant to Ukraine’s foreign minister, Pavlo Klimkin. The email said that the minister wanted to thank me for my piece and support for Ukraine’s sovereignty in a short phone call.

I now believe this was arranged by Vovan and Lexus, two radio hosts who operate under Kremlin order and direction. By Kremlin standards they are journalists, by the standards of reality they are intelligence officers. On that note, I had assumed, going in, that the Russians were monitoring the call — they would target the Ukrainian foreign minister's phone lines — but not that it was actually the Russians I was speaking to.

I agreed and we arranged a time. I received the call and began speaking with who I assumed was Klimkin. Our conversation was rather interesting, Vovan or Lexus thanked me for the piece and repeatedly emphasized that Ukrainians, including the president, enjoyed it. He asked me a series of rather odd questions, such as what I thought Ukraine should bomb next. I said artillery positions in southeastern Ukraine. He asked me if Ukraine could give me a press award. I said, yes. He asked if I could state my support on Twitter for Ukraine’s arrest of a Russian journalist in Kiev who has been engaged in agent provocateur actions. I did not.

I asked for an editorial board interview with the fake Klimkin on his next visit to Washington, Vovan or Lexus said yes.

We talked a little bit about the threat facing Ukraine’s sovereignty in the context of aggressive Russian operations on its soil. I stated that when it comes to countering Russian intelligence operations you have to stick them in the belly. I stand by that belief.

Anyway, while I’m sure you’ll be able to listen to the conversation in the next couple of days, I think the key takeaway here is to be wary of the Russian intelligence machine. It is both hyperaggressive and, on occasion, highly creative.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yes, you can lie on tv. Larry King has those lousy informercials on tv nightly.

It was sarcasm. I was saying Rudy thinks he's Trump and can just lie. All the remarks he makes about what Mueller supposedly told him, I think he's being hyperbolic or flat out lying..just to be tv. But hey, 45 likes TV lawyers.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Page is the most "likely" candidate for the snitch

But who I'd like for it to be? IVANKA.

Her name has been almost completely left out of the muck, but why is that? And she's closer to him than anyone, you'd have to believe

I think Mueller is avoiding Ivanka for now solely for appearance purposes. The U.S. justice system has both a soft spot and a hard on for telegenic young white women with nice t*ts (real or implanted lol) no matter how criminally reprehensible their behavior.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Everyone knew of everyone else’s past transgressions. That’s how it always works with criminal organizations and one of the reasons they would be so lax.
Past transgressions of criminal activity is one thing, being a well documented informant for the FBI is another. Manafort is plugged in to the Ukraine and Russian Mob enough to undoubtedly know of some of the people that Felix has taken down on behalf of the FBI. I couldn't see him being ok with working with him knowing he himself was laundering money.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
There are enough c00ns and enablers in the media to turn any N word video exposal into a “We as a nation must have a discussion into whether the N word should be retired! Should ANYONE, even black people, ever utter that word?”
Preview of what it'll look like should N word tape get released. 3:25