RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm actually offended that Comey described Trump as having above average intelligence.
We were all rooting for Eric but if the allegations are true? Buh bye. I've read a little about his replacement Barbara Underwood, she seems solid.

I saw c00nmonger in another thread giddy with excitement, laughing about collusion like it disappeared. What is the correlation of Trump collusion and Eric's resigning? He's black? You know what, never mind..he goes on ignore. Scrolling past him won't do it for me anymore.

Foot to necks, brehs

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:bpgucci:
What's so hard to figure out?

Nearly half of Missouri voters, and 52 percent of women, disapprove of the job Gov. Eric Greitens is doing as he battles felony charges related to an extramarital affair, according to a Mason-Dixon poll released Wednesday.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said the Republican governor should resign.

Greitens has so far resisted calls to step down after admitting to an extramarital affair before his 2016 election. He was indicted in February on one count of felony invasion of privacy for allegedly taking partially nude photos of the woman as a way to blackmail her if she told anyone about the affair. Greitens trial begins next month.

Greitens maintains a 63 percent approval rating among Republicans, while 79 percent of Democrats in the state disapprove of him.

Missouri voters abandoning Gov. Greitens, poll finds

------------------

Greitens won his election with 1.4m votes compared to the democratic front-runner who had 1.2m. So any poll saying half of voters disapprove of his job means jack shyt.

If the people of Missouri knew better, they would do better.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps