RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
NBC's rush to print just gave Trump and Fox News a major talking point and support for their wild witch hunt claims.

yeah, but there are so many other authentic bombshells going off that will only be talked about by fox and the like.
i tend to feel that the actual events will erode whatever effect the mistake creates.
i think that fox is gonna crack at some point and have to jump ship or they will be destroyed by trump's touch just like everything else.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
rhPWtm6.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ah, I know what a pen register is......Basically as simple as it sounds, but can lead to A LOT of valuable info. Every message/call you make or receive, I believe is logged, so investigators can see exactly the communications you are involved in. It is less substantial and easier to get approved than a title III, as I understand it, there are three federal types of federal surveillance intercepts

Title III
Pen Register
Tap and Trace

It is a mistake on the reporting, but it's more because people don't really understand how federal surveillance works, and think it's like 1986 and two guys in a van....like they think the only kind is listening to the conversations....which is only one kind.

Also, not like many people believe, I think DEA has teams of contracted employees who review the conversations and disregard non case relevant material. And they have to review and renew applications every month, or so.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
These guys want no attention anywhere they go either. Devin Nunes is basically absent in his district and hasn't been in his local office at all. Paul Ryan was in the area yesterday to speak at a plant in Kerman(my wife grew up there) about how tax cuts helped them and no reports came out he was here yesterday till today. Can't wait till they all go down.

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
NBC's rush to print just gave Trump and Fox News a major talking point and support for their wild witch hunt claims.
the right fukks up constantly

the left makes an occasional mistake and people gasp :damn:"NOW THE RIGHT HAS AMMO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

:heh:relax. the feds have trump in their jaws already.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yeah, but there are so many other authentic bombshells going off that will only be talked about by fox and the like.
i tend to feel that the actual events will erode whatever effect the mistake creates.
i think that fox is gonna crack at some point and have to jump ship or they will be destroyed by trump's touch just like everything else.

they are just as implicated breh