RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

giphy.gif

@DonKnock @Hood Critic @LHilla @ReignAsKing @True Blue Moon @poRATCHETteacha @Sammy Steez @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @RJY33 @greenygreen @jerniebert @Wepa Man @PlayerNinety_Nine @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @Airfeezy @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Ms. Elaine @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @re'up @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @BaggerofTea @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Wheres Flynn's legal defense fund? :mjgrin:
You seem to think I'm defending our clown in chief. Dems and progressives are wasting their time doing this. Until there is definitive evidence to impeach this guy they have to work on showing the American people what they stand for policy wise and push bills like the Medicaid for all bill.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You seem to think I'm defending our clown in chief. Dems and progressives are wasting their time doing this. Until there is definitive evidence to impeach this guy they have to work on showing the American people what they stand for policy wise and push bills like the Medicaid for all bill.
You mean like stopping his travel ban?

or stopping his Obamacare repeal?

Or is it the push back on various policies he realizes he can't get through?

Its been 10 weeks of hell for the GOP, the fukk are you CUCKS smoking?

Sack up, hoe

THE PEOPLE have been putting in work...and its only 10 weeks. How fast you want this shyt done?

DONT BE A SUCKER :ufdup: