RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facebook apologises for legal threats to the Guardian

Conservative Julian Knight returns to Facebook’s legal threats against the Guardian. “Will you apologise today for this bullying tactic?”

Schroepfer says: “We wanted to make sure the facts are straight, we do not want to… we believe deeply in the need of journalists to be free. It’s the same principle we have in our key product.”

Knight: “Why’s your first instinct to send legal letters?

“My understanding is that this is common practice in the UK,” Schroepfer says to laughs from the committee. “I may be wrong…

“You are wrong,” says Knight. “I’m going to ask you again: will you apoligise?

“I am sorry that journalists feel we are attempting to prevent the truth coming out,” Schroepfer says. “I am sorry.”

:stopitslime:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Ah, the distancing. We all saw this coming :heh: Trump said Cohen only did a tiny fraction of his legal work. Then President dumb shyt admits he knew about the Stormy Daniels deal which he said he had no knowledge about.

Be able to call into your favorite show whenever you want brehs :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
From tonight’s Maddow:

So Rex Tillerson read out a statement on his visit to China, that appears to be written by China, conceding American interests in Taiwan and the disputed territorial islands ....and the statement was given to him by Jared Kushner? :hhh:

Kushner is compromised with multiple countries

this gives China the green light to keep on building islands in the South China Sea and giving them control of one of the busiest trade routes in the world.
they are also putting radars and military bases on these islands.
this is one of the most important issues in global politics today and America just shyt the bed.

How China is building its new territory in the South China Sea

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah, the distancing. We all saw this coming :heh: Trump said Cohen only did a tiny fraction of his legal work. Then President dumb shyt admits he knew about the Stormy Daniels deal which he said he had no knowledge about.

Be able to call into your favorite show whenever you want brehs :mjlol:
Wait, what? :WeeBeyAnimated:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
4dCk.gif