RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He was talkin about dropping a mix tap between 2pm and 4pm.. that shyt came and went :mjlol:

That mixtape might be Detox status. Whatever he does now is null and void. I don't think Mueller would be reckless enough to be showing his hands if things were not wrapped like a mummy gift.

Kellyanne Conway with another banger :bpwhew:

KellyAnne is freaking hero brehs. Without her, Trump would be ruining the country even worse.

What types of crimes do you think Trump fears more than collusion and obstruction of justice? :lupe:

Trump been running like a mob boss for years now. It's time for him to learn what it feels like to see the ending like a mob boss. He will regret ever calling Obama a fake American

Man listen if he put hits out on people, that is a guarantee perp walk out the WH in hand cuffs.. :wow:

I think that's exactly why they are going so hard in the paint like that with the NY case.

:dead: @ Avenatti saying "Don't forget me, I got requests too" :dead:

Brehs, this is not even the end yet. Those are just horns :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

HOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNS!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know its been said about a hundred times in this thread...

But this is hands down the worst group of criminals ever assembled...

Sticky bandits status...
Not really. Most criminals end up looking stupid.

They were pretty successful.

But things eventually come crashing down and things get exposed.

What I always say is had it would have been better for the FBI to avoid all of this. They had tracked these dudes for decades. All the players and schemes. They knew it all. But they used guys like Sater as informants and always wanted to tap the real nation state pushing this fukkery. Russian mafias backed by the Russian state.