RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think yall are jumping the gun with this Flynn shyt. He wants immunty just for protection in case he slips up. He aint gonna say shyt.

Sorry, I dont think he is the answer. Gonna need for these journalists to keep digging

He's just the first domino. shyts about to down. I only feel confident in saying this because the Trump camp is so stupid and ham handed about everything they do.

If it was the Bush administration, I would be much less confident. They had people that were much better at corruption. Plus Trump started a fight with the two worst entities you can pick a fight with, the IC and the media.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
The problem with conspirator traitors is, mufuggas never hold it down and together forever. NEVER.

rats.gif

I want these nikkas on top of Capitol Hill, getting rotten shyt thrown at em and then perp walked all the way down to the Lincoln Memorial, then flogged.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope the reason that nobody is biting on Flynn's immunity is because he is willing to eat the whole thing. If he has some proof that he was following orders, instead of going rogue, we fukking eating. He will need proof though, because his credibility is at a low point

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Making another post to point this out by itself
Again, visit this page, and tell me these aren't all bots. Its like a fukking zombie horde.

https://twitter.com/Kathlee57006424/following

I'm really surprised that there isn't more news stories dissecting this shyt. It seems very obvious to me that there is a coordination on how these accounts are being created and operating.
Conservative
Christian
Republican
Business-Owner
Family Man
Wife
Husband
Teacher
Trump Supporter
Nationalist
Patriot
Deplorable
#POTUS
#Trump
#MAGA
#DrainTheSwamp

Nearly every single one :wow:

Analysis | Rubio: Russia’s election hacking went beyond just Clinton and Trump – to me

breh. This was from the hearing today from one of the speakers

These previously identified accounts, almost simultaneously appearing from different geographic locations and communities, amplified this fake news story in unison.

The hashtags incrementally pushed by these automated accounts were #Nuclear, #Media, #Trump and #Benghazi.

The most common words found in English speaking Twitter user profiles were: God, Military, Trump, Family, Country, Conservative, Christian, America, and Constitution.

I Know I wasn't crazy in noticing this shyt!