RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Xi Jingping: Vlad? What the fukk nikka?

full

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'll do it. :kanyebp:

It's not really that hard to compile the most important info. It's just a little time-consuming hunting down links. (Any help on this would be appreciated.)

My only caveat: I'm picky about sources. For the purpose of avoiding being accused of "bias", I will only cite from particular sources them if they have exclusives that are/were integral to the info.

I prefer to cite from:

-Relevant FedGov documents
-NY Times
-Washington Post
-NPR.com
-Time.com
-Wall Street Journal
-Newsweek
-Associated Press (AP.com)
-Reuters

If I can help it, I prefer not to cite from:

-CNN
-MSNBC
-Fox News
-The Hill
-Breitbart
-Huffington Post
-Daily Beast

...and pretty much any other partisan news site out there.
I've got my Google News feed set up to filter our shytty sources similarly:
2018-03-22.png

(Forbes not because they are a poor site but because they often have a paywall)

Curious about WSJ and The Hill though. WSJ often has a business (read:Conservative) slant save for some investigative reporting they've dropped on Trump against the editorial boards wishes IIRC (Although that could be Business Insider now that I think about it). The Hill strikes me as politically minded reporters that care more about policy than partisanship.

Anyways, as a news junkie, I highly recommend Google News. They highlight highly cited news articles (aka the original pieces), in-depth pieces, local sources, how new an article is, etc
2018-03-22.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I hope Trump fires Mueller and a day later Stormy Daniels takes him down.

Vote vote vote and just when you're tired of voting vote again. It's easy even old white people know how too.
Then Trump would be like, I told you no collusion, no collusion!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Hill leans conservative
Hmmm ok. I still think they are more neutral than a Huff Post (and occasionally NYT) personally. And this speaking as a liberal-leaning person.

It strikes me more as news for political junkies from jaded reporters more than a site with a horse in the race. I will say, I haven't read an Opinion piece or Editorial in over a year thanks to Google News so I can't speak for those pieces.