RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This means reaching out to moderate nationalists and social conservatives who want to preserve Western democracy and the rule of law against the Russian threat. :francis::gucci:There are many more of them than our WEIRD elites realize. :aicmon:If we do not, those citizens will be left with no ideological alternative except the Kremlin’s.:damn: The necessary first step is admitting that the other side in Cold War 2.0 has an ideology at all.:wow:

moderate nationalists/social conservatives already have a place in our society - in fact they are even more powerful than WEIRD elites when you consider the way our political system is set up.

i don't think many people will realize what john is really saying/admitting in this column. might be too much for some people to handle.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I also think it's disingenuous to imply that we must be "scared of the Red Dawn" or think the Russians are going to take over our lives or something in order for this to matter. I mean, at that point, why should we care about damn near anything that happens in the political news? We can disagree and even be angry about things without those things causing some post-apocalyptic hellscape scenario.

Why can't I be disgusted that a person whose personal values and ethics and politics are completely antithetical to my own has committed countless illegal acts in concert with shady foreign adversaries to elevate himself to the position that he's in? Dude has completely shifted the Overton Window and has inspired executive orders and legislation that I fundamentally disagree with and DO negatively impact my life and those of people I care about. And the repubs in Congress do nothing to stop it.

So nah it's not about the fukking "Red Dawn", I don't think they are going to invade and take us over or any sensationalist bs you are implying. But it does matter that they have shaken our faith in the democratic process, turned us against each other with their propaganda, etc. because it gives rise to people like this who can fukk with our lives WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF THE CURRENT SYSTEM

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I drove by that piece of shyt gold course the other day. :mjlol:

Just goes to show you that trump runs the Republican Party.

Bro, nobody goes there. The shyt is so outdated and badly designed. There is always fukkery there when they have golf tournaments because of the poor design. Trump wants to make sure the RNC gives him some of that Russian money.

When he asked that fat fakkit if he was licensed in California...:dead:

Went on a show to debate law in a state he ain't even licensed in ...:russ:

Hands down the absolute worst criminals and attorneys I ever seen assembled...

You know an attorney is about to take an L when all he does is yell, wave his finger and make threats...This particular moron doesn't even know where the $20 million figure he keeps threatening Avenatti with comes from in the "artfully drafted" contract this clown is defending...

And Avenatti is 100% on point about the use of "and/or" in the contract, it is conjunctive and judges don't like its use...It's actually been called "conjunctive-disjunctive crutch of sloppy thinkers" which perfect sums up Cheeto and the rest of his clown car crew...

Worst thing you can have in a contract. and/or is not admissible in courts.

:dead: This is a class below incompetence for sure.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
what the fukk are you afraid russia is gonna do to affect your life :laff: not one straight answer in here

They helped Hilary win the primary. They already affected me. This is why you get banned bruh. You just spew opinions. You literally cant miss one page out of this thread or you wont know whats going on. :beli:

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all think Mueller had all this info and more on Cambridge Analytica already? Or did the reporting open even more avenues for him to go down?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Mueller team so far has indicated 4 main areas it wants to ask the President about
(CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has so far discussed with President Donald Trump's lawyers four main topics they want to talk about with the President.

According to two sources, the areas that the special counsel investigators have indicated they want to pursue with Trump are the President's role in crafting a statement abroad Air Force One that miscast Donald Trump Jr.'s campaign June 2016 meeting with Russians in Trump Tower, the circumstances surrounding that Trump Tower meeting as well as the firings of FBI Director James Comey and national security adviser Michael Flynn.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all think Mueller had all this info and more on Cambridge Analytica already? Or did the reporting open even more avenues for him to go down?
I sometimes think mueller is guiding the news leaks.

The layering of the narrative seems very methodical and prosecutorial for the public.

Introducing all the characters, their history, then the story. And then you get the same story of Mueller probing the very issue the public just learned about.

Oh! But wait! Turns out you’re 3 months behind and Mueller has already moved on by the time you learned about it.

If you remember, Mueller was picked as a back up when Comey was still around. This was planned at the highest levels. Mueller was at FBI HQ days before it was announced he would run the probe. The day after Comey got axed when people were calling for a special prosecutor.

It’s all too perfect.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If mueller dropped perjury charges on sessions for him to cooperate. How does that make sense for sessions to fire McCabe ? Knowing how it would look since Mccabe started the investigation into sessions?

Unless Mueller turned sessions into a informant to rack up more charges against trump.