RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Breh...took it way back for me. Memories are flooding.

Top 5 GOAT multiplayer game. I had too much fun with that game.
GOAT fps. Still break this joint out every couple of months. Me, my brother and homies put in mad hours on this one. Our homie Drew used to destroy us and he didn't have a 64. Used to have dudes ready to throw hands with him :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• The United States began to go in the wrong direction after the passage of the Civil Rights Act in the 1960s;
  • African-Americans were doing fine in the late ‘50s and early ‘60s before The Civil Rights Act; 

• The Civil Rights Act “infantilized” African Americans by making them dependent on government and removing any incentive to work; 

• The only racist people remaining in the U.S. are black; and 

• White people have no racial animus toward African-Americans anymore, and if there is any, it’s not something the government should be concerned with.

So we have a White supremacist billionaire working in the shadows trying to remake America in his image of what it should have been.

Wow. The man basically said America was at it's best when black people had no rights.

Him and his associates, need to spend some time in prison.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Top 5 GOAT multiplayer game. I had too much fun with that game.

GOAT fps. Still break this joint out every couple of months. Me, my brother and homies put in mad hours on this one. Our homie Drew used to destroy us and he didn't have a 64. Used to have dudes ready to throw hands with him :mjlol:
DK mode, slappers only, license to kill :banderas:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol:

They clearly don't give a fukk and why should they? They have a boss who constantly undermines their work and Americas position in the world.
Would anyone be surprised if it was actually Donald himself who leaked? I can imagine in his infantile brain, the perception of being "in charge" and that no one tells him what to do outweighs the backlash of his ignoring advice to kiss his bff's ass