RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really hope Facebook and Twitter and Reddit collapse.

Unfortunately, the fake/misleading news problem won't be solved even if that does happen. Other social media companies that survive on ads (which implies harvesting your data and targeting you) will take their place. And will gladly look away from obvious shell companies buying propaganda ads.

I mean, you can make laws against accepting money for political ads from foreigners etc., but the ads will be bought by 'individuals' (agents) and shell companies, and won't be overtly political. It also might be tough to enforce.

The whole internet advertising model is fundamentally broken. It incentivizes harvesting data and targeting users, and it's damn hard to replace it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fQu4M1t.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
On what grounds do you think? I want to see his ass fried too, but wouldn't that open a can of worms as far as attacking the press?

As much as conservatives have cheered when Trump bellows "FAKE NEWS", I don't think any effort to rally around Hannity would hold up in court.

Conservatives have been viciously attacking journalists from day one. It'd be ridiculous for them to say that going after Hannity--who admitted himself that he's not a real journalist--would be an attack on the free press. And I highly doubt they'd bust a grape over left-wing, liberal, or otherwise non-conservative journalists being similarly attacked. Their motivations would be made clear very quickly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The first guys say they dont engage in entrapment and Nix comes right in the next meeting and says, why yes, yes we do. "We do it all" face ass. Threw Israel under the bus while they were at it.
they literally admit to fraud via false names and identities :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As much as conservatives have cheered when Trump bellows "FAKE NEWS", I don't think any effort to rally around Hannity would hold up in court.

Conservatives have been viciously attacking journalists from day one. It'd be ridiculous for them to say that going after Hannity--who admitted himself that he's not a real journalist--would be an attack on the free press. And I highly doubt they'd bust a grape over left-wing, liberal, or otherwise non-conservative journalists being similarly attacked. Their motivations would be made clear very quickly.

Opinion | Before Roger Ailes created Fox News, he made Richard Nixon the star of his own show

https://gawker.com/5814150/roger-ailes-secret-nixon-era-blueprint-for-fox-news

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Now, it's clear how the GOP got caught up. SOme with hookers, some accepting money for favors. I believe Paul Ryan is on tape for some illegal shyt. Same as Lindsay Grandma. Trump on tape with hookers.

Also, they said they use MI6 agents. So, this dossier is 100% true. Steele probably got that info for the dossier just as a favor or payback for favors he did.

Brehs, I am sure Mueller got some tapes. Those successful crooks are so brazen and emboldened. Nix is just saying illegal shyt right in the open like he's talking about a sports game or a movie to a pal.

:wow:

Can't wait to see the clapback when a Democrat takes power.