RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

tenor.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 mins ·
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith said his news network’s opinion programming, like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, "is there strictly to be entertaining” and has no news value, adding: “I wouldn’t work there."

THEHILL.COM

Shep Smith: Fox News opinion shows are strictly entertainment
“I wouldn’t work there,” the Fox News anchor said. "I don’t want to sit around and yell at each other and talk about your philosophy and my philosophy.”

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The Treasury guy is fukking over our money, lololol

Anyways, I had to hit the :picard: at this

id fukk the shyt out of that fake ass big bytch.ana kasparian already openly called out on her baseless ass comments and telling people what they wanna hear, only time i feel she being real is when she talks about her dad.

only way she can be redeemed at this point is to have me beat it up and for her to take me to that buffet she she eats at every night

THIS IS A LIE, they dont fukking waterboard recruits/special forces like that and never did. SERE is a SCHOOL, the first rule of any training academy is that the students are the future, you would not do a real waterboarding of any recruit like they did to them detainees.

its one thing to be simulating some bullshyt, its another thing to be interrogated for hours

Last edited: