RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Isolate and protect the money from asset forfeiture when charges come.

jr. may try to put all that money into his soon to be ex-wife so it can't be touched.
those funds need to be frozen asap.
lol if this is true and milania files for divorce from cheeto for the same reason.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:whew:Good thing there's absolutely nothing there, nothing happened, nothing is going on, and this is all a big hoax.

The best hoaxes
full

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I really wonder how many congress members may get swept up? :jbhmm:

This behavior makes no sense unless they are saving themselves.

I just had a day dream of the feds busting into Paul Ryan’s Office. :ohlawd:
What would he be found guilty of? Being a terrible politician isn’t a federal crime.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Low Quality Posting
“When Mueller gets fired and Trump beats the case :wow:

Getting me “banned” (nice try try again) from the thread for the above post is silly

It is entirely possible that trump fires mueller or trump beats the case

I never said I hope that happens

Close minded idiots :umad:

I’m just saying the fukkery that would ensue :wow:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What would he be found guilty of? Being a terrible politician isn’t a federal crime.

Paul Ryan Keeps It All in the Family

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy said, according to Entous, a superb reporter who heard a tape recording of the colloquy. “Swear to God.”

Dana Rohrabacher is a Republican from California with a peculiar amalgam of views: pro-marijuana, dubious about climate change, pro-torture. For this last position, in 2007, Keith Olbermann awarded him his periodic “Worst Person in the World” award, on his old MSNBC show. Like Trump, Rohrabacher has been highly solicitous of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Last year, Politico ran an article on Rohrabacher called “Putin’s Favorite Congressman.”

In the Post piece, McCarthy’s remark is met with laughter, and Ryan cautions his colleagues, “This is an off the record . . . No leaks! . . . All right?”

And then, amid more laughter, Ryan says, “This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

“That’s how you know that we’re tight,” Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, says.

“What’s said in the family stays in the family,” Ryan concludes.

Spokesmen for the various parties at first denied that the conversation took place. But when the Post apprised them of the audiotape, they went into an oh-well-it-was-just-a-joke mode. Another participant, Evan McMullin, an ex-C.I.A. operative, who ran for President last year as an independent, confirmed to the Post that the conversation took place. He attended as the policy director of the House Republican Conference

This is old shyt :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup: