RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mensch's biggest problem as far as I can tell is playing to people's fantasies while regarding the same speculation as fact

Dude, you have to consider this.

Mensch has this weird ability to broach topics that end up being about lik 70-80% correct

And if you only regard "correct" as what NYTimes or Washington Post says, then you have to wonder about all the stuff they dont report on or leave out.

When she reported on the stranger server contracts at Trump Tower, the NYFO of the FBI said they ere investigating and found no links, but thats the same office that said they weren't investigating Trump and Russia for the NYTIMES...we obviously know that wasn't true and there clearly is and was a counterintelligence investigation into trump and russia. Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

This story was INFAMOUSLY wrong. Just flat out wrong. Damn near everything was wrong at the time.

If you only let MSM define "correct" on this issue, I think you neglect the other stories they can't confirm 100%.

Remember, all these sources had the Steele Dossier. They fukking met with the guy himself. WaPo, Nytimes, New Yorker, etc. all of them.

ONLY Buzzed published it.

Theres a lot of shyt out here that isn't being fully investigated because of the hesitations of journalists to not be 100% about EVERYTHING.

Even Rick Wilson was hinting at the Stormy Daniels thing OVER ONE YEAR AGO! He knew! He works in that opposition research industry. Thats whats so crazy about all of this.

These journalists are just sitting on literal nuclear weapons and are scared to use them.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin