RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The snobbish defensiveness of this woman. She's getting ate up for this response. "SUBSET":mjlol:

low-key, this is even worse

Cause now it makes it look like she's avoiding saying "white women"

Lets not forget, Hillery called white women voters out for their bullshyt too:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We’re headed for war no matter what at this point, whether he starts one or the nation splits in two again over him and his party. They’re smart enough to know that if we strike first that they’ll have the Chinese in their corner though. They won’t strike first for that reason. An extra billion people supporting them roughly goes a long way.

China already told Washington if they strike NK first all bets are off and they will engage but if NK strikes first then they will stay neutral

Pentagon ain’t that stupid to listen to trumps bytch ass..

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
China already told Washington if they strike NK first all bets are off and they will engage but if NK strikes first then they will stay neutral
That’s what I’m referring to, so I expect he’ll try a false flag nuke on a city like New York or Los Angeles to try increasing support and justify war

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I can't call it no more. It's really sickening and for all of us who know what's happening we just have to grin and bare it until November or until Mueller can drop the hammer.

I wish I had yalls confidence that things are going to change in November. :francis:

oh my fukking god

that LOW IQ shyt is straight white supremacist lingo

Yeah, the dog whistles are blaring. Words can't express my :scust: at Trump and his clown ass supporters.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I can't call it no more. It's really sickening and for all of us who know what's happening we just have to grin and bare it until November or until Mueller can drop the hammer.

I wish I had yalls confidence that things are going to change in November. :francis:

oh my fukking god

that LOW IQ shyt is straight white supremacist lingo

Yeah, the dog whistles are blaring. Words can't express my :scust: at Trump and his clown ass supporters.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That’s what I’m referring to, so I expect he’ll try a false flag nuke on a city like New York or Los Angeles to try increasing support and justify war

True, however if it was any other gop clown in the White House like Cheney I would def believe that

Thing is 45 would need the IC to put that false flag off.. The IC ain’t fukkin with Trump they are out to bury him, his family and the Kremlin.. Trump has no friends except the clowns in congress and even they know they are going down with him too

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
True, however if it was any other gop clown in the White House like Cheney I would def believe that

Thing is 45 would need the IC to put that false flag off.. The IC ain’t fukkin with Trump they are out to bury him, his family and the Kremlin.. Trump has no friends except the clowns in congress and even they know they are going down with him too

Man I hope that’s the case because if it’s solely up to the president to order a nuke, I anticipate seeing a mushroom cloud out my window any week now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We’re headed for war no matter what at this point, whether he starts one or the nation splits in two again over him and his party. They’re smart enough to know that if we strike first that they’ll have the Chinese in their corner though. They won’t strike first for that reason. An extra billion people supporting them roughly goes a long way.
There will be no war.

Stop acting scary.

Russians about to start getting pressed though. Believe that.

Play time is over.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
low-key, this is even worse

Cause now it makes it look like she's avoiding saying "white women"

Lets not forget, Hillery called white women voters out for their bullshyt too:

Exactly. Maggie subtly coming to the defense of white women actually makes them look worse. 52% of white women voted for Trump. What's worse is white women make up the majority of women who voted for Trump, so I'm sure the data would show that 90%+ of the women who voted for Trump were white.