RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I have to say is this shyt amazing and more than likely we have to retaliate against Russia. Y’all decide what that may be but enough of this mafia state.

What can we do that would actually make Russia stop though? Honest question.

I'm not exactly sure what our recourse is aside from more sanctions, and even if we actually enforce them I'm not sure if that's enough to deter them from interfering in future elections.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What can we do that would actually make Russia stop though? Honest question.

I'm not exactly sure what our recourse is aside from more sanctions, and even if we actually enforce them I'm not sure if that's enough to deter them from interfering in future elections.

sanctions bro come on

the russian mafia are criminals not patriots. if Putin cant pay their assets abroad, they arent gonna be willing to put in work.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mkraju
More signs GOP moving closer to end House Intel Russia inquiry. Conaway:”Every investigation ought to have a conclusion, including this one. ... We're coming toward the end of it.” Pete King told me: “I would think this has gone about as far as it can, as far as it should go”
Mar 6, 2018 at 10:54 AM

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

WI6Va8H.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
sanctions bro come on

the russian mafia are criminals not patriots. if Putin cant pay their assets abroad, they arent gonna be willing to put in work.
Thank you, @acri1 is always on some contrarian shyt in this thread.. I peep game

Touch Putin’s pockets and he can’t do shyt and it has worked time and time again