RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is the slow-walk of the century. :wow:

Once these are established, Mueller gonna pull up on Trump and his cronies like:

"Whassup pleighboi?" :bmueller:

"Why was you and your boys doing all this pillow-talk with these 43 Russians I indicted?" :muellerinduetime:

"There was n--":trumpynsick:

"Might wanna choose your next words carefully, Donny.":umadmueller:

:RodSoleSurvivor:

Yup its like let's this. Once he charges those Russians of conspiracy against the US, then whoever was part of that scheme is automatically guilty and Mueller probably has proof already plenty of it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The pressure must be giving Trump ulcers and Mueller can still turn up several more notches...this is the first time that I believe Trump may fold and resign. There is no way he can handle this alone and he's lost quite a bit of circle. Jared is on his way out, Invanka will be behind him and Dotard Jr is going to more than likely be a co-conspirator in the new Russia charges.

WATTBA

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The pressure must be giving Trump ulcers and Mueller can still turn up several more notches...this is the first time that I believe Trump may fold and resign. There is no way he can handle this alone and he's lost quite a bit of circle. Jared is on his way out, Invanka will be behind him and Dotard Jr is going to more than likely be a co-conspirator in the new Russia charges.

WATTBA
Like I keep saying, when it happens it will be completely out of the blue. There are things that happened behind the scenes that influence these decisions and it won’t be for a parent when the decision time comes for him to resign.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WATTBA
Trump will never quit

He will use the presidency as a bargaining chip