RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Good riddance. I can only hope that a worse fate, (prosecution) than shame and disgrace will follow, but I am sure her privileged status as upper class will protect her from most of it.

She's the type to do 18 months in the feds and write Orange is the New Black tell all.....That is the difference in class, fame, and socioeconomic status.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
She probably realized she's in A LOT more trouble than she realized. Her role in helping to draft that letter for Don Jr on AF1 is what forced her out and might be what takes down Trump

I love it :banderas:
Exactly that...

She realized they know a lot and gag orders can't keep her safe forever...She chose to abandon ship in hopes of saving herself but just like Kushner and Bannon she's going to realize the hard way resignation isn't going to make Mueller go away...

She dug her own hole conspiring with this treasonous administration, time to lay in it with them...That shouldnt be a problem for her cuz she already done laid with them all to get to where she did anyways...

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Rumor has it that Mueller requested a second interview after the first, if that's true...that might have been the tipping point.

Mueller and his team are probably the type of cats that even knowing you are 100% innocent, they are so good at interviewing and picking shyt apart, you start second guessing anything in your mind.

Hope just said fukk it :hubie:, and probably didn't want any part of round 2. Her part in all of this mess aside, not saying she's innocent by any means.