RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Acosta
Sanders on NSA's Rogers saying he hasn't been directed to counter Russian cyber meddling: "Nobody is denying him the authority."
Feb 27, 2018 at 2:18 PM
Edit*

TasneemN
On whether WH advised Hope Hicks not to answer Qs from the House Intel Committee abt her time in the WH Press Sec: "I'm not going to comment on any individual's interactions with the committee. We are cooperating because as the president said repeatedly, there is no collusion."
Feb 27, 2018 at 2:26 PM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

KUSHNER'S HOMIE IS ON THE WAY OUT!

Scoop: Josh Raffel leaving White House
1519758394133.jpg

Josh Raffel withJared Kushner in New York City in 2013. Photo: Paul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan / Getty Images
Senior communications official Josh Raffel is leaving the White House, Axios has learned.

Why it matters: Raffel, a former Hollywood PR executive, was originally brought in early last year to run communications for the Office of American Innovation, but quickly became the point man internally for Jared Kusher and Ivanka Trump. Even though Raffel was a Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter, White House staff (including some Trump originals) told me they were surprised how quickly they grew to like and trust him.

One White House official told me that when there’s a crisis “we call Josh.” The official said he didn’t envy Raffel because “he is always handling the worst stories.”

In the fall of 2017, Raffel was quietly promoted to deputy communications director and began taking a bigger role internally. Raffel oversaw communications for the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, worked with Gary Cohn on a number of NEC issues, including tax reform, and also formed a close relationship with Michael Anton at the National Security Council.

Raffel was known to have high-level relationships at major print publications and the TV networks.

I’m told Raffel has been telling friends and colleagues including Jared and Ivanka over the past two months of his plans. He has told them he has to deal with family obligations back in New York and will return to the private sector.

Senior officials Jason Greenblatt, Ivanka Trump and Gary Cohn all sent quotes about Raffel for this story.

• Greenblatt: “Josh was an integral part of our peace team and became a close friend. He guided all of us through the process of communicating serious and complex issues that impact people across the world.”
  • Ivanka: “Josh is honest, passionate and thoughtful. Whether it was offering strategic guidance on the communications for tax reform or a foreign trip, Josh's guidance was invaluable. The White House won’t be the same without him.”
  • Cohn: “Josh has been a trusted partner as we worked to enact the President’s economic agenda and passed historic tax reform. He is focused and thoughtful in our day-to-day operations and in driving a policy roll-out, and he will be missed.”
I’m told Raffel’s final day will be sometime over the next two months.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This will never not be :mindblown:

And his voters are like :ohlawd:

fukking idiots don't even realize how dangerous this continuous attack on the former first lady and SoS is.

I swear, America could turn into a dictatorship overnight as long as Republicans are being pandered to.
It's been normalized. :francis:

We are in uncharted waters bruhs.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

KUSHNER'S HOMIE IS ON THE WAY OUT!

Scoop: Josh Raffel leaving White House
1519758394133.jpg

Josh Raffel withJared Kushner in New York City in 2013. Photo: Paul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan / Getty Images
Senior communications official Josh Raffel is leaving the White House, Axios has learned.

Why it matters: Raffel, a former Hollywood PR executive, was originally brought in early last year to run communications for the Office of American Innovation, but quickly became the point man internally for Jared Kusher and Ivanka Trump. Even though Raffel was a Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter, White House staff (including some Trump originals) told me they were surprised how quickly they grew to like and trust him.

One White House official told me that when there’s a crisis “we call Josh.” The official said he didn’t envy Raffel because “he is always handling the worst stories.”

In the fall of 2017, Raffel was quietly promoted to deputy communications director and began taking a bigger role internally. Raffel oversaw communications for the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, worked with Gary Cohn on a number of NEC issues, including tax reform, and also formed a close relationship with Michael Anton at the National Security Council.

Raffel was known to have high-level relationships at major print publications and the TV networks.

I’m told Raffel has been telling friends and colleagues including Jared and Ivanka over the past two months of his plans. He has told them he has to deal with family obligations back in New York and will return to the private sector.

Senior officials Jason Greenblatt, Ivanka Trump and Gary Cohn all sent quotes about Raffel for this story.

• Greenblatt: “Josh was an integral part of our peace team and became a close friend. He guided all of us through the process of communicating serious and complex issues that impact people across the world.”
  • Ivanka: “Josh is honest, passionate and thoughtful. Whether it was offering strategic guidance on the communications for tax reform or a foreign trip, Josh's guidance was invaluable. The White House won’t be the same without him.”
  • Cohn: “Josh has been a trusted partner as we worked to enact the President’s economic agenda and passed historic tax reform. He is focused and thoughtful in our day-to-day operations and in driving a policy roll-out, and he will be missed.”
I’m told Raffel’s final day will be sometime over the next two months.

Real life Jean Ralphio? :pachaha:

tumblr_na6brzEmiN1sl5e5oo7_250.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mkraju
While Hope Hicks has not formally invoked exec privilege, she has refused to discuss matters after campaign. Her attorney has told the panel she will not discuss matters after the campaign in accordance with the White House requests. She will take some matters “under advisement”
Feb 27, 2018 at 2:36 PM