RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm a cac cuz I don't respect ole girl? fukk that thot bird bytch. You don't see me dissing Maxine Waters dummy.
I ain’t even that mad, I’m sure we all have people that the majority of folks like that we just think seem off for some reason. For me it’s Kirsten Gillebrand, I was a little indifferent on her, but nowadays she just seems completely fake as fukk and full pander mode. I’m bodega hive, gang gang, the brand is od strong, brehs, but she came off fukking really fake on Thursday desus and mero. It reminded me of Hillary with the hot sauce. (Just an example, don’t want to do the whole Hilary convo AGAIN)

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I ain’t even that mad, I’m sure we all have people that the majority of folks like that we just think seem off for some reason. For me it’s Kirsten Gillebrand, I was a little indifferent on her, but nowadays she just seems completely fake as fukk and full pander mode. I’m bodega hive, gang gang, the brand is od strong, brehs, but she came off fukking really fake on Thursday desus and mero. It reminded me of Hillary with the hot sauce. (Just an example, don’t want to do the whole Hilary convo AGAIN)

All Dems are fake until proven otherwise. It doesn't surprise me fam. But I'm not with the groupthink when it comes to certain personalities in the party. We do too much hero worshipping. It's too much dikkriding dawg

Daps
All Dems are fake until proven otherwise. It doesn't surprise me fam. But I'm not with the groupthink when it comes to certain personalities in the party. We do too much hero worshipping. It's too much dikkriding dawg

Breh's, do you see what it is doing here? As the mid term elections get closer they are going to amplify talking points like this one a lot because their plan is to suppress the Dems vote as much as possible. In 2016 it was "both sides are the same "this year it will be stuff like this.
They can never argue for why voting GOP is good so they will be saying crap like this.
If after all that we've seen the GOP and trump do so far doesn't convince people to stop the petty shyt, then there's nothing more to say.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Breh's, do you see what it is doing here? As the mid term elections get closer they are going to amplify talking points like this one a lot because their plan is to suppress the Dems vote as much as possible. In 2016 it was "both sides are the same "this year it will be stuff like this.
They can never argue for why voting GOP is good so they will be saying crap like this.
If after all that we've seen the GOP and trump do so far doesn't convince people to stop the petty shyt, then there's nothing more to say.

nikka fukk the GOP. How you assuming I'm a bot off what I wrote?. You new nikkas man.

:gucci::snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Embeds not working anymore:

MADDOW WENT IN!!!

Rachel Maddow explains how the estranged wife of Federal Savings Bank chief Steve Calk could end up revealing details of the bank's unusual loan of $16 million to Paul Manafort through a divorce court subpoena.

Banker's divorce could expose role in Manafort Trump scandal

Rachel Maddow highlights Donald Trump's tendency to hire people he knows or is related to for White House jobs, and the conflict that creates, particularly in the case of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner who continue in senior White House roles despite being unable to to earn a full security clearance.

Trump admin a cautionary tale of nepotism for future generations

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

full

Last edited: