RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i think we should start casting the movie/series/whatever of this whole trump saga. i still think steve carrell should be devin nunes. whoever said sly stallone for paul manafort? nice, i'm down with that. rick gates? i was thinking the dad from 'contact' but he's gotta be way too old by now. :mjlol: i know they don't look alike but for some reason, i can see shia labeouf as carter page. oh man, who else...there's so many characters...roger stone? that weird old guy at the bar in magnolia? fukk. he's too old by now too.

shyt. i'll stop. i'm obviously struggling to even cast side characters right now. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How the fukk you owe that much money :dwillhuh: the hell is wrong with them?
These are loans most likely made to finance large scale projects, which is standard practice. Having a large amount of debt is not unusual or bad in and of itself, but if the assets you own that were financed by that debt underperform then you can run into trouble.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think we should start casting the movie/series/whatever of this whole trump saga. i still think steve carrell should be devin nunes. whoever said sly stallone for paul manafort? nice, i'm down with that. rick gates? i was thinking the dad from 'contact' but he's gotta be way too old by now. :mjlol: i know they don't look alike but for some reason, i can see shia labeouf as carter page. oh man, who else...there's so many characters...roger stone? that weird old guy at the bar in magnolia? fukk. he's too old by now too.

shyt. i'll stop. i'm obviously struggling to even cast side characters right now. :russ:

:ohhh:I was just talking about how this movie would be casted and produced offline earlier today.

Think about all the little twists and turns with the main characters, and all the side characters and their fukkery.

Like Papadoc drunkenly blathering about a criminal fukking conspiracy to Australian diplomats :beli:

Manafort's history of working for dictators from Eastern Europe to Africa. Spending millions on Antique rugs. Getting former world leaders to shill for Russia
full

Carter Page goofy ass
full

Allied intel literally watching Russian hackers troll Americans through webcams :mindblown:

Trump's goofy ass lawyer paying off hookers :scusthov:

Kushner suggesting he use Russian spy equipment in the fukking Russian embassy to evade US intel :wtf:

I could go on and on. Sooooo many details that there's absolutely no way even a 3.5 hour movie could do it justice. It would have to be a long saga.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Christians have bought into Trump and his ilk hook line and sinker
That alone should’ve taken them all down

My point exactly. Treason is being normalised.
If that golden shower tape drops tomorrow, you think any of the Trumps backers are going to stop? Or will he get another mulligan?

The media have to start pounding out the message that none of this shyt is normal. It’s time to pick a side. Trump steamrolls everyone trying to be impartial. These are exceptional circumstances. So in the end it needs to be the 30% Trump acolytes who can’t be swayed vs the 70% who see the treason.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If that golden shower tape drops tomorrow, you think any of the Trumps backers are going to stop? Or will he get another mulligan?

Republicans: "The pee clearly didn't go down his throat, ok it went into his mouth a little bit but if you zoom in it's obvious to anyone not blinded by Democratic propoganda and the fake news that he DID NOT SWALLOW THE PEE. As always, nothing to see here. How many times did you pee today? I don't see the media talking about how much Obama peed today"

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Six GOP chairmen of key panels tell us they see little reason to dig into Trump family finances - or made no commitment to do so. They call it a fishing expedition, or something in Mueller’s purview. Ds say it’s essential to Russia probes. w/ @jeremyherb.

"I don't see the link at this stage," said Rep. Mike Conaway, the Texas Republican leading the House Russia investigation. "Deutsche Bank is a German bank -- I don't see the nexus."

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Christians have bought into Trump and his ilk hook line and sinker

My point exactly. Treason is being normalised.

The media have to start pounding out the message that none of this shyt is normal. It’s time to pick a side. Trump steamrolls everyone trying to be impartial. These are exceptional circumstances. So in the end it needs to be the 30% Trump acolytes who can’t be swayed vs the 70% who see the treason.

They just want conservatives to stay in power. They don’t give a damn who’s toting the flag

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Michael cera for Carter page

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
who is gonna play trump?
i almost want to say that Alec Baldwin has earned it.
Honestly, it shouldn't matter too much. I imagine the movie would do more with the happenings that led to a Trump presidency and all the other characters more so than actually spending much screen time on Trump himself.

All he really does is tweet, golf and eat.