RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Russia’s Attack on U.S. Troops

The Americans murked the fukk outta those Russians

:obamaumad:

:Obamalaughing:

:BarackObamashhh:

This to me shows a bit of a desperation on Russia's side like they know the jig is up and its them trying to get some more bragging rights before shyt hits the fan. :idontthinkso:
Like think about the level of fukks you don't have to send Russians against the US when we could both destroy the world. Any other time this is major news world wide, but everybody knows Trump wouldn't do shyt to Russia, and Putin must of been like fukk lets flex and change the story. Americans dying in Syria from Russians, the NK false flag with the olympic Hack. All that also points to them really wanting to get people off of Trump and to a lesser degree the NRA since both of those are their Assets in America.

I've said this before Russia either 1) didn't think Trump was going to win and wanted to throw dirt on Hillary, or 2) thought Trump would once in power keep things under raps in a competent way. Even the secret visit felt like a victory lap, and in most countries they pull this shyt and then the firing of Comey (who Trump tried to get "loyalty" from first) would of basically buried the investigation. The major difference is the FBI as an organization and a crew doesn't let shyt like this stand and Trump antagonized them from Jump. shyt they didn't just open a special investigation they put their best guy Mueller on it and he's moving fast.

For Russia to win Trump/Republican's had to destroy our federal institutions and set up a Russia friendly oligarchy afterwards to keep that shyt corrupt (and white). Trump's failing at both those and once a Dem get in office those Sanctions and (knowing the CIA) assassinations are going to be coming fast. The Republican party is going to be hard pressed to explain this and I expect them to go on a internal purge of the Tea Party too since a lot of this is due to them being co-opted by their radical base.

Regardless of what the Dotard in chief tries its coming brehs:lawd:

Too much is public records too, imagine what the fukk they got under wraps:ahh:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p4fkp4AIKf1w3u03zo1_1280.jpg