RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, read the next sentence.

Comey has his own investigation going

The FBI is gonna make them all sing.

C4lvgu8WcAU3BZQ.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

I can not see Comey doing shyt. The guy has been invisible during this first 3 weeks of fukkery. There would not have even been 3 weeks of fukkery if it were not for his bullshyt.

BTW IT HAS ONLY BEEN 3 fukkING WEEKS SINCE TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. 3 fukkING WEEKS!!!!!!!!

IT SEEMS LIKE 3 YEARS.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So what are Flynn's options here?

Go away quietly and assure everyone within this administration - that he could seriously f*ck - that he's going to keep his mouth shut and take this one for the team.

or

Does he say f*ck it and he's sitting in the FBI offices now waiting on his Pepsi and cold cut sandwich?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

I can not see Comey doing shyt. The guy has been invisible during this first 3 weeks of fukkery.

BTW IT HAS ONLY BEEN 3 fukkING WEEKS SINCE TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. 3 fukkING WEEKS!!!!!!!!

IT SEEMS LIKE 3 YEARS.
Remember...it doesn't say Comey didn't share the intel. He did with the White House. Obama and his team debated about Flynn on his LAST day in office.

Comey DID share the intel at the last moment.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Good riddance.....Racist, unqualified, incompetent, lackey, I hope his life ends in ruins, disgraced, poverty, tv dinners and watching CNN remembering when you wore medals and a uniform, and were a man of honor, in the eyes of others.

Hope he gets indicted.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember...it doesn't say Comey didn't share the intel. He did with the White House. Obama and his team debated about Flynn on his LAST day in office.

Comey DID share the intel at the last moment.

I am sorry, but I just don't trust Comey. Comey is to close to Commie for my liking. I still can not believe that we have President sucking up to the Russians.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I don't superman for trump at all I simply don't act like a retard whenever trump does something stupid.
I said he should be taken to court with the immigration shyt, I've criticized his bombing yemenis, and his zionist support.
So atleast know what you are talkign about when you address me.

Don't be a dumbass.
hey pssst
its caping, saying superman just makes you sound like...TheMan :ehh:
but to each his own, breh :hubie: