RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh she has decent t*ts but that's about it...if I'm gonna spend money on a whooo-ah I'm getting me some big booty West Coast Productions type jawn

Again...old white men of Trump's cloth are into women with the body of a 12 year old boy OR 12 year old boys
breh her breasts are like Edition 1.5 :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you imagine dropping $130K on that???

:hhh:
to be fair, $130,000 ain't even a real number like that :heh:

She probably started at 500K, they countered with 100K, she said 150K, and they said 130K and kept it moving.

Who the fukk doesn't ask for a 5, or a 0? :gucci:

If you let :TrumpWelp: tell it, he saved 20K :smarttrump:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, my cousin is a full time student at UNH (which is another story altogether, 40 year old fukking loser) and he owes me a solid, I told him to go find Seth and buy him a a couple of beers on behalf of the Coli. He actually tracked that guy down, he is in the Manchester hall I guess, and he is gonna grab him up on Friday *pause*

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yo, my cousin is a full time student at UNH (which is another story altogether, 40 year old fukking loser) and he owes me a solid, I told him to go find Seth and buy him a a couple of beers on behalf of the Coli. He actually tracked that guy down, he is in the Manchester hall I guess, and he is gonna grab him up on Friday *pause*

You have to get him to convince Seth to post the Mueller Royal Rumble gif on his timeline, so we know it's real :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You have to get him to convince Seth to post the Mueller Royal Rumble gif on his timeline, so we know it's real :mjgrin:
I don’t even know if he will talk to my cousin, lol, it’s kind of creepy to have a man approach you offering to buy you a beer. If I get up there to visit, which will be soon, I promise you the Coli will get a shout out on the Twitter feed, not to give myself a lot of credit, but I have that super persuasion power, if that don’t work, I’ll press the fukk outta him, I promise, for y’all

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Dude is a walking Constitutional Law case study :wow:

history is going to roast him for all of human history.

nixon was bad.
very bad.

trump is worse than niixon by orders of magnitude and that is based upon what we know for sure now.
if what we all suspect comes out as true along with whatever else they did then we are dealing with an entirely different species of bad president.

trump is the equivalent of the first nuclear weapon used in war, manifested into presidential form.
only the fools run towards the bright blast.
everyone else looks on in horror or runs for cover...and those are the lucky ones.
there are those who who are directly impacted by this aberration of a sitting president.

this clown is going to be studied in every way possible till the end of time.