RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
just a bunch of fukking criminals. every one of them.

unfortunately the Dems are too stupid to put forth a collective/comprehensive message capitalizing on it.
honestly, even the bush administration wasn't THIS blatantly fukked up :laff:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
what's your solution?

What more can they really say or the media report?
We need Obama to run for president again, have Pelosi give a speech with a ouija board, from JFK’s ghost, and then the house and senate dems need to storm the White House with a militia to take over the government

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
link because i waded in that cesspool for a couple minutes (way too long) and all i saw was shyt about sperm (WTF?). i just need the one story of this fukk's life being destroyed to cleanse me of that garbage sub.

Yeah the Sarah Honey Boo Boo worship made me Tap Out:francis:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's your solution?

What more can they really say or the media report?

Create a "contract with america" style message of items/policies that a Democratic led House/Senate would immediately pursue. Same playbook as the GOP with Obamacare and in the 1990s the original Contract with America.

The first underlying message should be that the GOP has shown it cannot govern.

1. Repeal various aspects of the recent tax bill. Keep individual rate cuts for incomes up to 250K but repeal the rest. The corporate tax rate will probably have to stay but they can do away with some of the more egregious additions (the 20% LLC cut; doing away with the carried interest exemption etc).
2. Medicare for all (instead of trying to bring back individual mandate, which would be impossible politically)
3. Some strong anti-corruption type statute (a strong contrast with trump presidency and a way to attract good government voters)
4. immigration reform
5. infrastructure bill