RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, if any of y’all want to cheer up, I was perusing the_dumbfukk, and there is a thread about one of those pieces of shyt that got doxxed and was fired and lost everything. I love that shyt, I wish there was a subreddit of just these uplifting stories of these pieces of shyt paying the consequences for being a neck beard, racist, bigoted piece of trash in 2018.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Rich dudes are out here ruining their lives for Trump. :mjgrin:

:mindblown:

its like... why? so you can be all up in the mar a lago parties telling people yea i fukked up a couple Ms but they were saying my name in the media and i was on the right side of this class war - totallt worth it :win:

further proof that the rich arent gneerally that way on account of their own merit or savvy

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yo, if any of y’all want to cheer up, I was perusing the_dumbfukk, and there is a thread about one of those pieces of shyt that got doxxed and was fired and lost everything. I love that shyt, I wish there was a subreddit of just these uplifting stories of these pieces of shyt paying the consequences for being a neck beard, racist, bigoted piece of trash in 2018.
link because i waded in that cesspool for a couple minutes (way too long) and all i saw was shyt about sperm (WTF?). i just need the one story of this fukk's life being destroyed to cleanse me of that garbage sub.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn