RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
if we dont get the big presents this spring, maybe early summer
we def wont get them till after the election
early or timely Christmas presents
I can't call it. Muller is the type to drop a bombshell on a random Tuesday. He's on a different time

But I think he knows the gravity of the situation and the importance of perception. I don't think he is going to push the button until he has the juice

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I can't call it. Muller is the type to drop a bombshell on a random Tuesday. He's on a different time

But I think he knows the gravity of the situation and the importance of perception. I don't think he is going to push the button until he has the juice

Mueller must have the legal equivalent of an eight hour erection.
he's walking around ready to bust at any second but has to bite his lip and try to play it cool.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Julian calendar mueller :ohlawd:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know but it's a different time. The burden of proof is sky high with Forever Trumpers
I really dont think people understand the level of classified detail we already have heard about in the mainstream press.

FISA warrants, elite level hacking, sources being killed etc

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know but it's a different time. The burden of proof is sky high with Forever Trumpers

Mueller has Trump dead to rights and Trump knows it.... what’s eating Trump up is that he can’t touch Mueller and that he knows Trump’s financial dealings..