RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
gaetz had a gay relationship with a megachurch pastor

full

who cares if this rumor is true or not I need everyone to run with it for the culture

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though they all deserve a prison sentence, I ALMOST feel sorry for Trump's handlers. At this point they have to keep him away all hot mics because he is guaranteed to say the worst possible things if given the opportunity.

I'm fascinated how any lawyer could maintain their sanity representing him
lawyers are like police, they arent real people :yeshrug:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
This is the most savage I seen Haberman in a while. Not falling for it though. NYT needs to find the NBC Apprentice tapes. :demonic:
She’s being this feisty because earlier that day Trump basically said she wasn’t a real reporter if she didn’t know if Clinton was under oath during her interview with the FBI.:russ:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
NSA DELETES “HONESTY” AND “OPENNESS” FROM CORE VALUES
THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY maintains a page on its website that outlines its mission statement. But earlier this month, the agency made a discreet change: It removed “honesty” as its top priority.

Since at least May 2016, the surveillance agency had featured honesty as the first of four “core values” listed on NSA.gov, alongside “respect for the law,” “integrity,” and “transparency.” The agency vowed on the site to “be truthful with each other.”

On January 12, however, the NSA removed the mission statement page – which can still be viewed through the Internet Archive – and replaced it with a new version. Now, the parts about honesty and the pledge to be truthful have been deleted. The agency’s new top value is “commitment to service,” which it says means “excellence in the pursuit of our critical mission.”

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Gaetz/rethugs saw secret society in a text message and ran with it (not knowing the context) but will turn around and say the dossier is completely false :russ:
Rethugs have zero shame

Edit: holy shyt at the immaculate conception topic :dead:

Last edited: