RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
30 mins ·
BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has denied a request by Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr to see the classified memo that allegedly proves special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation is fueled by anti-Trump at the FBI and Justice Department.

Nunes refuses to let GOP chairman of Senate Intel Committee see classified memo
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has reportedly denied Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr’s staff access to a classified memo detailing allegations of government surveillance abuse that is tied to the ongoing Russia election investigation.
THEHILL.COM

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
“I very seriously doubt that any person in America would list that as an issue they care about,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders after being asked about reports that President Trump, shortly after firing James Comey, asked then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe who he voted for in the presidential election.

Huckabee Sanders: I 'very seriously doubt' Americans care about Trump asking FBI director who he voted for
"I very seriously doubt that any person in America would list that as an issue they care about," the White House press secretary said.
THEHILL.COM

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
1 hr ·
“I very seriously doubt that any person in America would list that as an issue they care about,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders after being asked about reports that President Trump, shortly after firing James Comey, asked then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe who he voted for in the presidential election.

Huckabee Sanders: I 'very seriously doubt' Americans care about Trump asking FBI director who he voted for
"I very seriously doubt that any person in America would list that as an issue they care about," the White House press secretary said.
THEHILL.COM
Sick of this fraud ass bytch

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can imagine Takeover playing in Mueller's office after he interviews Trump.

We need a mueller smiley with a durag and a blunt.

How crazy is it that nap was right though about pretty much everything?

He was talking about WikiLeaks, Chelsea, and Russia for like 3 years and we laughed at him.:ohhh: