RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Snitch on the free masons brehs :mjlol:
I’m Bill Cooper 4 lyfe after behold a pale horse, that book changed my perspective of so many things, and I’ve been hating on that frat life for as long as I can remember, but this one time, I hope the secret societies take a gang of these fukkers

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What in God’s name...:gucci:

im gonna hurt myself rolling my eyes so hard at these fukks
:comeon:

i hope we are viewing the death throes of this corrupt entity.
that sounded like some choking on your own blood type of shyt.

I’m Bill Cooper 4 lyfe after behold a pale horse, that book changed my perspective of so many things, and I’ve been hating on that frat life for as long as I can remember, but this one time, I hope the secret societies take a gang of these fukkers

Complete Cooper MP3 Collection :: Hour of the Time

all of his collective broadcasts.
dude was podcasting in the early 90's before podcasting even existed.

if anyone here does not know about Bill Cooper then you should school yourself on him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

That may very well be but you better believe a lot of these clowns gonna end up missing too lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
don't forget my dawg Gary Webb