RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I may make a thread to give some details about how personal it's been sometime in the future.

I'm not in the business of throwing pity parties for myself, so I'll wait until Cheeto gets hammered before I explain how this has affected me.

It goes deeper than associates for me. I'm losing very old friends and people I care for (but aren't family) to this stupidity
. :snoop:
Bro I feel you 100% on this. Truth be told...I had a longer post originally on that prior post but then I was like chill...that's too much info out there so I kept it short and sweet.

People I known for a decade plus my man....we're talking 13 years...14 year relationships since college.

I can't do it anymore. The shyt was eating away at me and I was literally getting HOT reading some of the things people were posting on FB. And I'm like...yo...these are college educated people. People who I THOUGHT I knew.

A lot of them are female too. You gain eye opening insight to the minds of women you know when you see the kind of people that they are friends with. A lot of these white girls (for example) are friends with the most douchebaggiest of douchebag right wing guys and you wonder to yourself, how the fukk can someone who goes on and on about LGBT rights, civil rights, feminism, all this shyt be friends with men and women who CLEARLY want nothing to do with any of that shyt and are 100% about money and realistically, white supremacy.

I literally saw a gang of dudes go in on this one chick I went to grad school with, who happens to be high up on the totem pole at McGraw-Hill on some "I had no idea you were a snowflake" or "Please stop adding to the lib shyt I'm seeing in my timeline.." and "Can we cut it with the political crap and just stick to pics and memes?". The shyt turned into a 100+ comment post that was a complete mix of her right winger friends and associates and people trying to support her positions and I'm like WTF why do you even KNOW some of these cats???

And that's when I posted on my own wall "I've seen some really disgusting shyt coming from the keyboards and mouths of people I thought I knew and I don't want anything to do with it or said people. If you feel some kind of way about it, lose my number, and if you don't have my number, chances are I didn't want to be in contact with you anyways. I'm done with FB. Peace."

Cause I wasn't even adhering to my own standards. So that shyt had to GO.

Deactivate. Done. :yeshrug:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This election season has definitely changed the way I look at people that I know, work with, and I'm related to. I can deal with people voting Republican, but voting Trump is something far worse, IMO. I know most people are going to vote for their party regardless, but Trump goes so far beyond that for me. Opposing Trump isn't about politics, it's about morals. I've lost a lot of respect for certain people in my life because they continue to support Trump and keep saying everything he's doing (and says he will do) is good for the country and that he's not a bad guy.
lol right because before Trump at least they could feign ignorance.