RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I can't wait for Mueller or someone working for him to write a book. They are out here moving in complete silence.

Number two:
Never let 'em know your next move
Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence
Take it from your highness
I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for they bricks and chips :Nooooooooo:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I low-key think Mueller is overwhelmed by the number of violations Trump has committed. He literally doesn't know which of the dozens of instances of fukkery to prosecute him under.

i would imagine he has things prioritized.
i wonder what he is going to lead off with and what cards he will wait to play.

i'm hoping he starts off with a joker and ends with an ace of spades.

#Photoshop

All Star
Daps
full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I low-key think Mueller is overwhelmed by the number of violations Trump has committed. He literally doesn't know which of the dozens of instances of fukkery to prosecute him under.

Breh stop he took down Enron and was literally thrown to the wolves his first few months on the job as FBI director in having to investigate 9/11

Ask yourself if he’s so overwhelmed why does he have the top investigators and litigators on his team one of which who took down the Gotti and Genovese crime family?

You talkin some bozo shyt Mueller knows exactly which way to go.. fact he is he ain’t leaving no stone unturned..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i would imagine he has things prioritized.
i wonder what he is going to lead off with and what cards he will wait to play.

i'm hoping he starts off with a joker and ends with an ace of spades.

Remember when he hit Manafort and Gates with the indictment then later on that day when the White House and GOP thought shyt was sweet he hit Popodoplous with that action.. Trump literally didn’t tweet for 2 days, had him and the White House shook daddy