RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have you on ignore you p*ssy @LeVraiPapi

And I stand by my comments you will not come for mine and if you do you better come correct fukk outta here making up shyt about DR and Haiti history and relations and I’m suppose to take that shyt?

I will always be Dominican first no matter who the fukk it is....now eat dikk or find one of the biggest dildo in your drawer and violently play with your butthole fakkit

Again bytch ass bytch

I called you out several times and you kept asking me to post proof. Tonight, I wanted to post proof and show people there's no difference between you and Trump when it comes to immigration.

You can be as DOminic00n as you can be and people like me coming for what you got ? :mjlol:

I know a lotta poor DOminicans that live strictly off Haitians. I can post vids on that too.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Arianne Martell that pompous attitude you displayed when speaking about Haitians is unacceptable. Haitians and Dominicans have had their battles over hundreds of years but their is no reason for you to continue a discord among us. You out here sounding like Leonidas Trujillo :scust:We may be two different countries but we’re on the same island and we should help each other instead of hate.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i dont have anybody on ignore
i dap when its a post i like
i dont agree with anyone on everything [some are close i am sure]

i do hope that this cheeto era
makes people rethink their comments and bigotry
and remember that when we fight amongst ourselves
aa vs hispanics
we are actually fighting the battles of cheeto and ws the world over

christians and atheists against muslims
african americans vs foreign born blacks
dominicans vs haitians
etc etc

its 2018. we are stronger together

It's hard to be in accord with DOminicans if you're Black. They call Black DOminicans "moreno" aka blackie. That's right in the open. Trust me.

Still, I don't look at people based on where they're from, but instead who and what they are. I go way back with @krackdagawd and @Mook. They'll tell you I have never attacked them or called them bigots.

I just call her out to let you guys know she hates Black people just as much as Trump. Try to tell her she has black in her and see her reactions.

okay okay okay
which one of you entrprenurial brehs is gonna make a
#i'moneofthem t shirt?

tag me I am in.
i will buy one for everybody in my house

I am on it. I will let you know when they're ready and on sale on Amazon.

:salute:

Time Warner has to be conflicted as fukk right now. On one hand this will bring in the ratings on the other they really want that AT&T merger to go through without the Justice Department messing with them :heh:

With that said, I'm glad these news networks have stopped being so neutral and nice out here. There's no time for that shyt anymore, fukk a conservatives feelings.

And where's the homie Angela Rye at :damn:

My wife kept asking me for her all night last night. I told her maybe she's off. I know tonight, she will be looking for her.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Arianne Martell that pompous attitude you displayed when speaking about Haitians is unacceptable. Haitians and Dominicans have had their battles over hundreds of years but their is no reason for you to continue a discord among us. You out here sounding like Leonidas Trujillo :scust:We may be two different countries but we’re on the same island and we should help each other instead of hate.

Breh, you should see her posts saying she's not Black. I know for a fact there are DOminicans that live strictly off the goods they sell to Haitians. The only issue is Haitians are Black. Therefore, they're allowed to be in DR, but only as slaves with no human rights. Same attitude of Trump supporters.

Well, she's gonna ignore you too, :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2018 has not disappointed from a fukkery perspective :dead:

Commentators asking to shoot the fade...curse words and slurs galore....all on national television. :mjlol:

I fully expect a clip of Trump calling someone a n!gger to leak before the half way mark