RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That legal weed news is just them trying to take the heat off them.
FALSE.'

Jeff Sessions is from that "reefer madness" era.

DOn't let him get away with this.

Nixon's man John Ehrlichman said this

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

[Report] | Legalize It All, by Dan Baum | Harper's Magazine

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember what Reince said. Mooch was trying to get paid BIG BUCKS by the Chinese for divesting his company. I'm sure trump and co., have all pertinent information.

I think the sale went through already. It's just ethically questionable idk anything about calculating his businesses worth

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I think the sale went through already.

It did and he got f*cked on the taxes

WASHINGTON — Anthony Scaramucci took no salary during his short tenure as White House communication director — yet his 10-day career detour could end up presenting him with a tax bill of $12 million or more.

That's because the New York hedge fund founder left the White House before he could obtain a "certificate of divestiture" giving him the special tax treatment available to federal employees who give up assets in order to avoid conflicts of interest.

Without that certificate, the sale of Scaramucci's SkyBridge Capital to a Chinese holding company will be taxed at the long-term capital gains rate of 15% to 20%. According to Scaramucci's financial disclosure report, his 43.8% share of the sale is worth at least $50 million; other estimates put that number even higher.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...house-job-could-cost-him-7-million/531376001/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
sale is still held up pending approval because buyers are Chinese. I bet it doesn't even go through. The whole point of the sale was to buy influence with the administration.
sale is still held up pending approval because buyers are Chinese. I bet it doesn't even go through. The whole point of the sale was to buy influence with the administration.
I think the sale went through already. It's just ethically questionable idk anything about calculating his businesses worth
I dont know guys... :lupe: seems like he has some CFIUS approval pending

This is a GLARING point I wish more people focused on...Scaramucci definitely has financial conflicts of interests here.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We gotta give Louise Mensch props. She called this shyt now Diane Feinstein and the intelligence committee is investigating it :salute:

Scavino was apparently coordinating with Russian bots and may have directly collaborated with Russian cut outs to promote Trump's message:

DSpuUL-V4AA5liq.jpg

DSpuUOQVoAAWFMK.jpg

DSpuUOyVMAAvMzj.jpg

DSpuUPSV4AEgRf4.jpg

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper