RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for Podesta and anyone else on the D side getting ruined in this too.

Wait a minute, I thought bitcoin and crypto currency wasn't traceable?
I think they have to the designed to be untraceable from the off. Some aren’t designed expressively so are more suspect. Bitcoins for example is suspect to this. Are Bitcoin Transactions Traceable?

Even so we don’t know what the IC and government are capable of.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think they have to the designed to be untraceable from the off. Some aren’t designed expressively so are more suspect. Bitcoins for example is suspect to this. Are Bitcoin Transactions Traceable?

Even so we don’t know what the IC and government are capable of.

When it comes to currency physical or digital it’s traceable :shaq:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So much disingenuous contrarian bullshyt in this thread.

Nap should've been poster of the year. This thread is essential.

POTY?

Well...:patrice:

giphy.gif

He shouldn't have been WOAT, IMO. :smugfavre:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nap definitely shouldn't have been WOAT

There are White Supremacist posters here in our midst and a lot of yall let your distaste for Naps occasional tomfoolery get in the way of that

Then again a lot of ya'll are still on this pipedream "give peace a chance we can hear out both sides" nonsense that you THINK will make HL a better place.

It won't. We are where we are, it is what it is, you can choose to accept the reality of the shyt or keep doing your best objective poster impression.

Certain posters who were avowed "Libertarians" or "Capitalists" are starting to reassess their positions...check yourselves, real talk...

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Nap definitely shouldn't have been WOAT

There are White Supremacist posters here in our midst and a lot of yall let your distaste for Naps occasional tomfoolery get in the way of that

Then again a lot of ya'll are still on this pipedream "give peace a chance we can hear out both sides" nonsense that you THINK will make HL a better place.

It won't. We are where we are, it is what it is, you can choose to accept the reality of the shyt or keep doing your best objective poster impression.

Certain posters who were avowed "Libertarians" or "Capitalists" are starting to waiver...check yourselves, real talk...

Not everyone interact with the white supremacist poster....I don’t really know who they are b/c I don’t follow or read all the threads and comments; however, I have interacted with nap before the Russia thread and I put him on ignore then on the Russia thread removed him from ignore and then found a way to read comments in this thread While having him on ignore.

I’m my opinion the title is just those 400+k annoying ass posts comes with a price :yeshrug:

But let’s not derail this thread...this is for the WOAT US Pres and we are waiting for the drop :shaq: