RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What exactly does this mean for the region?
WW3 could legitimately pop off...

This orange retard did the dumbest possible thing outside of bomb a country and he did it to divert attention away from the Russia investigation...smh

Muslims rightfully will not sit back and allow the US and Israel to dictate who Jerusalem belongs to...This is grounds for war and I 100% cosign whatever the Arab world does in response to this...No matter what that embassy should be bombed to the ground...

I expect European leaders to denounce Trumps stupidity and let him sit in a corner on his own...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WW3 could legitimately pop off...

This orange retard did the dumbest possible thing outside of bomb a country and he did it to divert attention away from the Russia investigation...smh

Muslims rightfully will not sit back and allow the US and Israel to dictate who Jerusalem belongs to...This is grounds for war and I 100% cosign whatever the Arab world does in response to this...No matter what that embassy should be bombed to the ground...

I expect European leaders to denounce Trumps stupidity and let him sit in a corner on his own...
So this is trump basically telling the whole Middle East that Jerusalem belongs to Israel regardless of whatever anyone else says. Yeah that’s gonna start a war. We’ve been saying all years he’d start a war to distract from Russia and try to use it to argue we should delay all elections. This may be it.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I am ignorant to this situation
Can someone explain why this matters?

the palestianians think jerusalem is their capital and isreal stole it from them, this is one of their core positions

the us is suppose to the neutral broker (they arent but theoretically they are)

so basically the us is no longer a broker (theoretically), the palestianain are not even going to pretend the us is neutral anymore

the fate of Jerusalem was suppose to be part of a final deal, but now the chances of a deal between isreal and its neighbors went from 1 percent 0.1%

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

If I worked at any embassy in the ME I would have immediately handed in my resignation and headed for the airport...

This orange fukking retard put every American in the ME life at risk all in effort to distract people from the Russia investigation which has been dominating the news all week...

Unbelievable...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOO at Erik Prince's testimony.

MFer started to lie with the first question.

" i had no role with the trump campaign"
"oh yeah i wrote some policy papers and kept in touch with bannon"

"thank you mr. prince, can we talk about the meeting in the seychelles?"
"yeah no problem, let me read from this prepared statement" :mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So basically trump is at the point of trying to start world war 3 to distract from his being exposed as working with the mob and committing treason.
Sorry folks, I am sorry but we have to use the nukes. We have to. We have no choice, the democrats do nothing but obstruct and crooked Hilary would've started world war 3 anyway, everyone was saying. But I will start it much better, because we have the smartest people and better bombs than Obama. A lot of people have to die now but that's on Obama's hands, but thats ok...believe me.

images

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
JzmvMyS.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/donald-trump-jr-trump-tower-response/index.html

Trump Jr. says he communicated first with Hope Hicks, not his father, about Trump Tower response
160601130652-march-12-2016-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Donald Trump Jr. told House investigators that did not communicate directly with his father when confronted with news reports about his June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, according to multiple sources with knowledge of his testimony.:gucci:

Instead, Trump Jr. said he was speaking to White House aide Hope Hicks about how to respond to the reports. He said President Donald Trump, according to the sources, was debating between a longer and a shorter statement while President Trump and Hicks were aboard Air Force One.

Hicks was aboard Air Force One and was speaking with Trump while the statement was being crafted.

Separately, sources said, Trump Jr. said he could not recall some key details about the White House response.:mjlol:

Trump Jr.'s highly anticipated testimony on Tuesday comes as he has faced growing questions on Capitol Hill about the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower where he met with Russian operatives after being promised dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees have interviewed several of the participants in the meeting, including when the House panel last week questioned the Russian translator, Anatoli Samochornov, who also attended the Trump Tower session, sources said.

Trump Jr. firmly denied that he had communicated with his father about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, according to the sources.:FBIMuellerLaugh:

The Trump Tower meeting between Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort with a Russian lawyer who Trump Jr. believed had dirt on Clinton has been of intense interest to the congressional Russia investigators as well as special counsel Robert Mueller.

While aboard Air Force One, Trump took part in crafting his son's initial response to the reports of the meeting, which was sent out through the Trump Organization under Trump Jr.'s name.:mjlol::whoo:

Mueller has interviewed key White House staff, and he's likely interested in the discussions surrounding Trump Jr.'s statement -- at the very least, they could shed light on how much Trump and others knew about the meetings before learning about them in the press reports. The White House says it didn't learn about the meeting until it was reported.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig

Last edited: