RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I doubt the oompa loompa writes its all his tweets but everything posted on his account is definitely cosigned by him...

It is possible Dowd drafted the tweet and the WH designated tweeter tweeted it...

Dowd needs to say that to Mueller though so he's on record for possible purgery...

Otherwise...:camby:
Don't buy into the BS of "It's possible", Trump sent that tweet and his lawyer under duress of the stupidity of his client pulled the only thing he could out of his ass to protect him. The problem is he f*cked himself with no way of unf*cking himself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my post that you quoted doesn't support what you're saying about HA Goodman, nor does it really have anything to do with the guy you're originally quoting's talk on WW3.

i fukking hate HA Goodman, i think jill stein is looney (which is who the thread you're quoting me from is based on) and my post was implying that trump was likely to lead us to WW3 if anything, nothing to do with hillary being more dangerous. i didn't find hillary more dangerous, that's why i voted for her despite her sad excuse for a presidential campaign.
:rambling:

stop trying to brainwash your weird cult in this thread with out of context quotes from me breh
Oh, now out of context quotes bother you. For thee, not for me. Got it. :letmesee:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Treason....eh... :pachaha:

I mean... people did die ( a lot of Russians) but... :mjpls:

Lets just say conspiracy and leave it at that :obama:

Well... Kushner basically told Mikey Rocks to tell the Russians "Thanks... We appreciate the help but let us officially get in feet in the door and then we got yall back".

It aint exactly selling secrets but its something.

And if Mueller finds evidence on Kush and throws that big ass jersey number at him, does he flip? Its one thing not to answer the Senate questions but this is different with Mueller and his homies.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Republicans are NOT playing with Trump :whoo:

This tweet is disingenuous because it doesn't link to the full context of why he said this. Lindsey Graham is full of sh*t and was referring to them dragging Comey back in front of the committees to question him about his handling and knowledge of HRC's investigations. He was simply warning Trump not to f*ck that up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i didn't make that thread callin you out :manny:
Since you've joined this forum you've been a constant pain in my ass in several threads. Take several seats if you want to now talk about "context" and "satire" and "relevancy." Remember this when you tag me in one of your incessant troll threads and posts. I offered you the opportunity to block me, and you refused. Smarten up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This tweet is disingenuous because it doesn't link to the full context of why he said this. Lindsey Graham is full of sh*t and was referring to them dragging Comey back in front of the committees to question him about his handling and knowledge of HRC's investigations. He was simply warning Trump not to f*ck that up.
This is the peril of #NeverTrump republicans. You can trust them only so far as Trump is in the sentence.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't buy into the BS of "It's possible", Trump sent that tweet and his lawyer under duress of the stupidity of his client pulled the only thing he could out of his ass to protect him. The problem is he f*cked himself with no way of unf*cking himself.
I'm not buying into that stupidity one bit breh...

No lawyer would write some stupid shyt like that especially "pled"...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since you've joined this forum you've been a constant pain in my ass in several threads. Take several seats if you want to now talk about "context" and "satire" and "relevancy." Remember this when you tag me in one of your incessant troll threads and posts. I offered you the opportunity to block me, and you refused. Smarten up.
i've blocked you many times. unfortunately you have 9 billion posts so it make threads unreadable when i can't tell others are quoting you.

anyway i don't want to derail this shyt. just don't be tryna use me as some propaganda. i have never been pro trump and have always been consistent in my political views. unlike some here. :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right. At no point was it ever necessary for Trump to say anything. Ever.

Trump is the entire reason we have a special prosecutor (it would have happened anyways) this soon.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Republicans are NOT playing with Trump :whoo:

Eh...I feel Graham is neutered pup at the point when it comes to Trump. If he's not going to be as forceful as Flake or Corker he should keep his stupid mouth shut and stand in line like he's always done since the orange one took office.