RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I’m not defending that dikkrider Joe either, fukk him, beefing with Trump now, on a frienemy style tip is the shyt we don’t like and it doesn’t excuse years of being a fukking idiot on his part. I’m saying, if the president, who is first in claiming victim for “witch hunts” wants to go down the rabbit hole, fukk it, we in here. There are a lot of “coincidences” tied into this fukking scumbag, shyt bird (RIP Lahey) in office. Today was the most depressing day yet for me regarding this a$$hole. Retweeting literal hate groups, and nobody in the US govt doing a fukking thing about it? Really? This is just him getting started, putting it out there, more and more, from today on, he is going to get more and more extreme, and he will get away with it because he is going to start a war with NK, and the world is fukked. I don’t know about you, but I am not a super rich fukking elite, I got mortgage, a kid starting college next year, a wife with extreme disability, etc...meaning, I got enough stress in my life, as does most of us in here, and I’m not a minority, so I still probably have a little less stress than some of y’all, because I’m not treated a certain negative way, just because of the color of my skin, so, at the end of the day, it’s already hard out here for most everybody, and this piece of fukking garbage in office just wants to add more to our everyday stresses, while him and his family tree live the lap of luxury, saying and doing whatever the fukk they want. What the fukk? How come this is the first President, ever, that has nobody to answer to? The other branches don’t get to regulate what he does from gfthe bully pulpit, why? Because a minority group of racist hillbillies and m/billionaires wanted a fukking piece of shyt idiot in office that will get immigrants out, and make it so the m/billionaires can stop hiding their money offshore? fukk this!

TL;DR
fukk DJT and anybody that love him
and now he sending shots at the PM of UK. He is going to keep trying to distract

he been killing trump with the subliminal quotes :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State