RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Low-key, as much of a conservative as John Schindler is, when it puts his target on you...shyts gonna change. He's got dirt on all these dudes and I need Conyers to explain his shyt.

Dude has ties to fukking Paul Manafort's Ukrainian opposition to military aid against Russia.

He ain’t gonna explain.. Polosi and Schumer had him step down and bow out gracefully.. Dude is damn near senile now

Head he would show up to committee meetings in his pajamas.. It’s been time for dude to go but they will def down play that putin connection

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Still boggles the mind that this mfer was National Security Adviser at the same time as he was getting paid by a foreign government to subvert U.S. foreign policy.
Had Oliver North gone to jail this shyt would have prevented a lot of this blurry line bullshyt we see today.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These motherfukkers DO. NOT. CARE :mindblown:

I find Sarah's overall looks to be the most offensive part of all of it. (Visual and figurative approximation below)

1577848_1469775606783_full.jpg

Having a minion that ugly sometimes delivering but mostly defending the hateful rhetoric from the pulpit adds another layer to it all for me :picard:

Last edited: