RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A bunch of BS incoming

Hopefully he tries to fire Mueller. Or I'd take firing Sessions as well.:lolbron:

But it's probably some bullshyt about Hillary. I'm almost sure he's going to announce some investigation into Uranium One or something.

What I'm hoping it isn't is military action against North Korea. :huhldup:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Duterte is the last person who was nice to him, so whatever Duterte told him to do is what he's announcing.

"We're gonna get tough on drugs, folks. Very tough. Nobody's ever been this tough before, believe me."

Well at least Duterte is an even keeled guy. Things will be fine, better even...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Straight up, at this rate I think China had it correct. I think there needs to be some serious restrictions imposed on Facebook and Twitter.

I used to laugh at people with their silly chain emails, but now I see the psychological influence, something needs to be done. There's a generation of people taking what appears on these platforms as gospel and they do zero fact checking. Folks are living in alternate realities.

Last week my wife had to block a 60 year old family friend on facebook...posting images of human limbs and claiming China are grinding them and selling them as corned beef.:scust:

People out there believing this shyt. and Russia is feasting on the chaos.