RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Let the snitching commence

sxNt85v.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He is the top lawman in the country, he needs to resign effective immediately, there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Go die somewhere, you fukking old, racist, treasonous fukking piece of shyt fakkit mother fukkaaaaa

:dead:

I swear you gonna fight Sessions once you see him. He might get Rand' :troll:

The media failed for the sake of access.

Sounds like a plea for a pardon. White privilege is really something else. We are in uncharted territory right now.

Papadop out here sounding like a scorned one night stand. Trump had his way and then acted like he never met him.

What are you guys saying ? He's mad at Trump and now he's gonna cooperate full force. That's a bad signal for Trump. Papadop, FLynn and Sater gonna piece lotta stuff together. All those that perjured themselves will be prosecuted. These guys really don't understand the gravity of their situation. Mueller is playing this game so well. He has all the cards. He takes all the right steps, and he's not rushing. He does no leaks and he will interview all the key witnesses.

With all those Dems in Virginia now, he's going full tilt. I don't see how you guys see this as a plea. Of course, he sould be upset because Trump just discarded him and called him a liar.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I swear you gonna fight Sessions once you see him. He might get Rand' :troll:

What are you guys saying ? He's mad at Trump and now he's gonna cooperate full force. That's a bad signal for Trump. Papadop, FLynn and Sater gonna piece lotta stuff together. All those that perjured themselves will be prosecuted. These guys really don't understand the gravity of their situation. Mueller is playing this game so well. He has all the cards. He takes all the right steps, and he's not rushing. He does no leaks and he will interview all the key witnesses.

With all those Dems in Virginia now, he's going full tilt. I don't see how you guys see this as a plea. Of course, he sould be upset because Trump just discarded him and called him a liar.
Trump treated Pap like Putin treated Trump. :whew:

Hurt people, hurt people :troll:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Flynn and Flynn jr were really out here trying to help kidnap people for Turkey.
i've been paying attention to this whole thing for a minute and it started with Russia helping Trump win by
hacking the DNC and releasing damaging info on Hillary.

Then multiple Trump people were busted lying about meeting the Russians and why.
Then Manafort and his protege are busted for money laundering and working for a Russian puppet govn. in Ukraine.
Then it turns out that Popodop was arrested months ago for lying to the FBI about meetings with Russians and has been flipped.
Then Flynn and his son are working for Turkey and trying to kidnap people.

if i woke up from a two year coma today and someone told me all of this i would fall back into a coma.

this shyt is way too much.
people i work with know absolutely nothing about any of this other than what i tell them.
one dude literally said to me a couple of days ago "There's an investigation?"

i looked at him like :picard::gucci::mindblown:.

i told him that we are living through very important events in history and he should be paying attention to it.
him: :yeshrug:
me: :beli:

it really saddens and upsets me how so many people seem to be completely ignorant about all of this.
even when you tell them, they just...don't...care.

how is this possible?