RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I struggle to understand why Rachel Maddow would even put this out there :what:

Trump obviously leaked a tax return showing where he paid his taxes. She saw the document, looked it over and never once was like "This might not be a good look to put this out there. It shows he paid taxes and there is no smoking gun towards any money he may have received from a foreign country".

Why would she body herself like this??

:dead:
Breh people are forgetting that it's all about OPTICS

And perception is what has this country in its current predicament

All Maddow did was weaken a movement last night.

Cats better pray Comey has something... otherwise Trump's presidency is about to begin. It hadn't started yet but we'll know soon.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Breh people are forgetting that it's all about OPTICS

And perception is what has this country in its current predicament

All Maddow did was weaken a movement last night.

Cats better pray Comey has something... otherwise Trump's presidency is about to begin. It hadn't started yet but we'll know soon.
Maddow has been on a personnel crusade to try and tell people how shady Trump is and to take him down and this is what she comes up with?

Comey ain't gonna say shyt he gonna maintain the status quo :mjcry:

This whole thing looks like some scripted reality show WWE shyt now son..

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How can Rachel make such a rookie mistake ? It fukking says "client copy" with a fukking stamp on it. Hot damn Rachel. Wtf is this stupid shyt ? Wtf ? I'm fukking losing it here. Wtf were tou fukking thinking ?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
There has to be a reason she did this. She may have a trick up her sleeve because I refuse to believe after all the thorough investigations she puts out every night she throws this dud out.
nah there isn't a 3d chess reason. she just started feeling herself and she has bosses who want ad money and she's getting ratings. she has to keep the ratings up.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bro the main thread on the maddow show was so frustrating. She's clearly trying to connect the dots on the Russian investigation and the taxes for any new comers and any folks who are still confused, and you have these dumbasses rambling on and on like children.
They're tourists who want to be entertained, not informed. See how easy it was to get Trump to respond on his taxes? They put out a statement before the show even started lol. Which is why I'm one of those who suspects Trump & Co. leaked the returns. Trump & Co. wants to spin it in their favor, but no one in their camp has responded to Maddow's opening monologue.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

3b4f1692cbb11f3db3998931fd18ae451a8bb6822b3313b89965232ccb026f57_1.jpg

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dems and l

white people stay qualifying imaginary scenarios that simply don't reflect reality

i notice that tactic but we can turn it around on them and say if you dealt with a tiny percentage of what black ppl dealt with in this country you'd commit that with the quickness.

Cacs have an unreal sense of victimhood.

:scust: