RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:muttonchops: I wonder if the Flynn household is having breakfast with the tv on
nervously-drinking-water.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Flynn breakfast must be awkward as hell right now.

At this breaking with Trump headed abroad :deadmanny:
Can you imagine Flynn trying to tell his knucklehead fukking dopey son to lay the fukk low? Then his son keeps retweeting shyt about the Clintons and the DNC. Sr., at some point, has to let go, let god in the case of his son. I mean it was reported, he knew he was fukked as soon as he stepped off the stage from "Lock her up", instant regret. I don't think he is as stupid as his son.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you imagine Flynn trying to tell his knucklehead fukking dopey son to lay the fukk low? Then his son keeps retweeting shyt about the Clintons and the DNC. Sr., at some point, has to let go, let god in the case of his son. I mean it was reported, he knew he was fukked as soon as he stepped off the stage from "Lock her up", instant regret. I don't think he is as stupid as his son.
You'd think you'd shut the fukk up when the entire US Government has your dad on wiretap committing treason...NOPE. :laff: