RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I called :mjlol:

Congressman Gaetz’s office

Me: You tell Gaetz he is a treasonous piece a crap if he attempts to remove mueller from this investigation.. He is a piece a crap. Trump and his whole administration is going down for what they did...

Congressman’s office: :sadcam: :bryan::why::whoo::dwillhuh:Yes sir I will definitely tell him that sir

Me: :steviej: Then I hung up

:laff:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twitter Sidestepped Russian Account Warnings, Former Worker Says

Twitter Sidestepped Russian Account Warnings, Former Worker Says

In 2015, a manager discovered a trove of accounts with Russian and Ukrainian IP addresses
More stories by Selina WangNovember 3, 2017, 6:00 AM EDT
In early 2015, a Twitter employee discovered a vast amount of Twitter accounts with IP addresses in Russia and Ukraine. The worker, Leslie Miley, said most of them were inactive or fake but were not deleted at the time. Miley, who was the company's engineering manager of product safety and security at the time, said efforts to root out spam and manipulation on the platform were slowed down by the company's growth team, which focused on increasing users and revenue.

1400x-1.jpg

Black Americans are the real guardians of American democracy. Soon, everyone will understand this.:mjcry:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I called :mjlol:

Congressman Gaetz’s office

Me: You tell Gaetz he is a treasonous piece a crap if he attempts to remove mueller from this investigation.. He is a piece a crap. Trump and his whole administration is going down for what they did...

Congressman’s office: :sadcam: :bryan::why::whoo::dwillhuh:Yes sir I will definitely tell him that sir

Me: :steviej: Then I hung up

:laff:
:WeeBeyAnimated:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black Americans are the real guardians of American democracy. Soon, everyone will understand this.:mjcry:

I hope Twitter is relegated to MySpace status cause a this shyt..

I don't use Twitter. Never liked it, so fukk them. I'm fine with Facebook going down as well. Just don't tell me Instagram looked the other way too. :whoa:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!