RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
making it better how?

the corruption is across the board, he never even denounced weinstein or commented on the past support he received from the molester until an article was run by CNN highlighting how both he and Hillary hadn't commented on the developing situation?

the GOP and Trump camp are taking their licks and it's all well deserved, but let's not pretend that both sides aren't caked in shyt. Every dog has it's day, the podesta trail will lead founky places
:rudy:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Stop it breh. Hillary was about as corrupt as the typical politician usually is. Trump and his people have been parlaying with Russian mob bosses and hostile governments.

I'm not gonna act like Hillary is squeaky clean, but the dirt between Trump and her are not comparable.

Has there ever been an administration so blatantly corrupt as this collection of thugs Trump has grouped together?

:gucci:
They're making Nixon and watergate look like choir boy bs. Horrible.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
trump's a problem because he works for another country's hostile government, not just because he's corrupt

tumblr_inline_oylu7axEdG1uw9t8d_400.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
CLEAN HOUSE!!!

I TOLD YALL...ITS NOT JUST REPUBLICANS.

SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES ABOUT TO GET HIT!

Some of these guys were CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

We already know how Russia boosted Bernie via propaganda efforts that even he acknowledged were taking place during the campaign but did not speak about.

Bernie Sanders says Russia was obviously trying to divide the Democratic party

:banderas:

DNfyZUMWAAE_Z_M.jpg

:mjgrin:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I cant, but name one as stupidly open about their corruption as this lot of common criminals.

this administration is essentially a thinly woven criminal organization(s) and that's completely separate from the Russia issues

I point that out whenever the conversation comes up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:wow: After rereading that article, I realize they were hinting at Papadopoulos when citing intel from allies on meetings in London. :ohhh:

But who was meeting who in the Netherlands?

Yep.

Funny thing is, when a news story comes out, then the news anchors get real "loose" with the lingo.

And the politicians do too.

Its cause they all know whats about to happen to Trump. Just like Feinstein and Grassley knew when they went in that SCIF with Comey.

They all know what happened.

So when this Papadopoulos story dropped, they dropped all pretense and started linking back to the reporting about the CIA and NSA and FBI detecting strange contacts between members of the Trump campaign and foreign officials.

They were on this shyt from the jump. They saw it all unfold before their eyes.