RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Maybe I'm mistaken, but from what I've read, a sitting president can't be indicted. He would have to be impeached first.

That's why I worry that Trump will get off. There can be all the evidence in the world but I'm still not sure what can be done if Republicans in Congress simply refuse to impeach him anyway.

Who says a Pres can’t be indicted? Indictment can be drawn up and filed that way it’s on the record however it would have to be sealed..

If the Dems take the House and senate or one of either you damn right he will be indicted and that indictment will be unsealed.. or if Popadopolous directly implicated trump then us a sitting US President can and will get indicated.. That’s treason

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Who says a Pres can’t be indicted? Indictment can be drawn up and filed that way it’s on the record however it would have to be sealed..

If the Dems take the House and senate or one of either you damn right he will be indicted and that indictment will be unsealed.. or if Popadopolous directly implicated trump then us a sitting US President can and will get indicated.. That’s treason
I cant imagine this dragging out to 18. Everything is too hot. This country will be changed forever if he is still pres in 18.